Chapter 3

The three boys spend what seemed to be hours talking to Wil. It was going great, but Tommy had to open his big mouth.

"Ey Wil."

Y

E

S

Tommy smiled and looked up at Techno and Phil.

"Tommy no-"

"How did you die?"

The planchette didn't move and Phil sighed.

"Wil?"

The planchette remained still before it slid quickly to goodbye. Phil's eyes widened before he looked up to Tommy.

"Well I hope your fucking happy Tommy," Phil said

Tommy threw his hands above his head "Well I'm sorry, I didn't know it would be a sensitive topic-"

"Bruuuuh," Techno said

"Tommy, why wouldn't they be sensitive about their death." Phil said

Tommy groaned "How was I supposed to know?!"

Phil sighed and Techno groaned.

Phil looked around and set his hands back around onto the planchette and looked around.

"Wil, are you still there?" Phil asked

The planchette immediately moved to YES and Phil looked up to the two boys. They looked at each other, before looking to Phil.

"Wil wasn't very fast at answering," Techno stated blandly

They waited for a few seconds for some sort of response, but they got nothing.

"Alright whoever you are, I'm gonna go goodbye, okay?" Phil said

The planchette moved to no, but Phil dragged the planchette to goodbye. Once Phil took his hands off the planchette, it was then thrown across the room. The trio's eyes followed it as it hit the wall with a loud thud.

"P-Phil?" Tommy said moving a little closer to the older boy

Phil grabbed Tommy defensively and it didn't take long for Techno to join the two in their protective huddling. There were a few thuds from the other side of the room where the planchette had been thrown, but after that, it seemed to stop. The three of them began to calm down, happy at the fact that it was gone, whatever it was. However they all jumped at the sound of one of the boxes, that Tommy had been looking through earlier, fell over. The contents of the box spilt out, scattering over the floor. They relaxed when they realized that it was just the box, and Tommy gently pulled himself from Phil's grasp. He stood up and began to walk slowly over to where the box had called, curious to see what had caused it to fall.

"Tommy, the fuck are you doing?" Phil hissed

Tommy looked down at the scatter items, before looking to Phil "I wanna see how it fell." Tommy said

"Tommy, a ghost knocked it over," Techno said rolling his eyes "Your not going to see a ghost."

Tommy shrugged and bent over to put everything away. However, as he looked over the contents of the box, he noticed something.

"Where'd this box come from?" He asked looking to Phil "I didn't look through this one."

"You probably missed it." Phil said as he picked up the Ouija board

"No, I didn't," Tommy said "I searched through all the boxes, and not once did I see this stuff."

"Well, it was probably in the back then." Techno said watching vigulently as Phil looked over the Oujia board

Tommy hummed and began to look through the items from this mysterious box. It wasn't anything too special, just some kid's things, a beanie, a few guitar picks, a few toys and a few things you would decorate a room with. What really caught his attention was the picture frame that sat on the ground next to his feet. Tommy got excited, he like looking at the photos, and quickly grabbed the frame off the ground, turning it over in his hands with anticipation. His eyes widened at what was on the otherside.

"Eye Phil."

"Yeah man?"

Tommy turned the frame around so his friend could see what was on the other side. Phil looked up and froze.

"I think I found our friend

"I think I found our friend."