Chapter 4

The two older boys stared at the photo that the picture frame help behind the glass. It was a polaroid picture, of a boy, who looked to be just a few years older than Techno, although at this point he'd be older than that. On top of his head, he had about ear-length brown curly hair, mostly covered by a seemingly gray beanie. But what really caught their attention was the name and date.

Wilbur
10/7/1978

Phil's eyes moved up away from the photo and fell onto Tommy.

"Wil, if you're still here," Phil said, "Could you find some way to tell us if this is you?"

They waited for a second for Wil to respond, but they didn't get much. They heard a knock on the floor and looked over, where they found the planchette jumping up and down in the corner. Tommy looked to Phil, who slowly walked over to the small plastic triangle and picked it up. He looked around before walking back to where the other two sat.

"So how should we do this?" Phil asked

Techno shrugged and Tommy only stared at the planchette that Phil had set on the board. It slowly moved towards towards goodbye, but it slid off the board. The three boys watched as the planchette slid over to where the picture sat on the ground. Phil picked up the picture and the planchette before walking over to the board. He set the planchette onto the board, set his hands onto it, before waiting.

"What do you want us to do with the photo Wil?" Phil asked

The planchette began to slide across the board

O

N

"On?" Techno said

"The fuck is that supposed to mean-"

Phil's eyes widened and he quickly set the photo onto the Oujia board. There was a sudden cold breeze that caused everyone one of them to shiver. Once the feeling had passed, they all looked at one another.

"The fuck was that!" Tommy shouted

Techno quickly set his hands onto the board "Wil, was that you, or are we all crazy?" He asked

All of their face's paled when another hand joined Techno's. Phil's eyes widened when he looked up and found that it didn't belong to Tommy. All of their eyes then shifted to whoever the hand belonged to.

 All of their eyes then shifted to whoever the hand belonged to

(Credit to kiara.simmo on Instagram)