T.W.O

Amane's POV

"Amane! Amane! Let's go!" my brother shouted and dragged me outside of our house.

"Take care of your brother, okay?"

"I will mom!" We waved at our mom goodbye and went to our new school, Kamome Gakuen.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Are we lost Amane?" Tsukasa asked

"I guess." I scratched the back of my neck.

"You said you know the way" he said annoyed.

"Look Tsukasa. There's a girl, maybe we can ask for directions" We approached her and I tapped her shoulder then she turned to me. My eyes went wide when I saw who it was. The same cream-haired girl with teal tips, radish legs and magenta eyes was right in front of me. She looked elegant-

"Amane! Amane! Stop staring at her!" My brother shook my body and I got out of my trance.

"Uh- do you know where class A-1 is?" I asked and she smiled. I felt something on my stomach after she smiled.

"Follow me. I'll lead you there" she smiled at the both of us and began walking.

"What's your name?" My brother asked.

"I'm Yashiro Nene from class A-1," she said.

"My classroom is beside yours, nene-san!" He jumped happily and yashiro petted his hair.

"I'm Yugi Tsukasa and this is my older twin brother, Yugi Amane" he introduced.

"Nice to meet you two" She smiled at us and we arrived. Tsukasa bid us farewell.

"Yashiro" I called out and she hummed.

"Nothing" we went inside the room and was immediately greeted by squeals.

"Yashiro is so beautiful!"
"Marry me Yashiro-san!" The boys shouted.

'She became popular huh?' I thought.

"Introduce yourself" the teacher said and I saw Yashiro walked to her seat and her desk was full of love letters, flowers and chocolates. I don't know why but it angered me.

"Hello everyone! My name is Yugi Amane" I heard the girls scream and squeal.

"You may sit beside Yashiro" I then sat beside her, eyeing her. Her gaze focused on the board. 'Since when did she became this beautiful?' No wait, she's not! She's ugly' I screamed at my thoughts.

"Here" she handed me her textbook and I thanked her.

"Yashiro, why are you pretending as if you don't know me?" I asked her. Is she pretending or did she forget about me?

"We just meet earlier, Yugi-san" she said confused. 'I guess she forgot about me. But why do I still remember her?' I was sad that she forgot about me.

"I'm sorry. I must have mistaken you from someone else." I reasoned out.
***********************************
"Yugi-san, if you need anything, just approach me okay?" I nodded then she left with a girl whose hair is coloured purple.

"Senpai!" A blonde spiky-haired boy appeared in front of the door.

"Kou-kun!" She hugged the boy and saw the boy blushed.

"I wish I was that boy."
"I want to trade souls with that boy!!"
"I wonder what's it like to be hug by your crush"

'They're jealous just like me huh? No! No! I am not! Amane stop being an idiot!!' I scolded myself.

"Shall we eat lunch, nene-chan?" The purple-haired girl asked then the three headed out.

I head outside and searched for Tsukasa. I seem to be pretty moody today.

"Amane! Amane!" I was tackled by a hug.

"Let's go eat lunch, Tsukasa" we headed to the school's cafeteria.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yashiro's POV

"Mom, I'm home!" I shouted even though no one is home. I went to my room and took a bath. I fed my hamster and did my homework.

"I'm surprised he still remembered me" I said to no one.

"I guess it's better to pretend that I forgot about him" I said while staring at the ceiling.

The truth is Yashiro never forgot about him. When he transferred to Kamome, her feelings only grew stronger for him. She kept thinking about him everyday and he was the reason why she rejected everyone who confessed to her. Now that they met again, Yashiro decided to pretend because she knows he doesn't feel the same towards her and most importantly she was afraid to get hurt and be bullied again.

(Feel free to message me anytime okay? Stay safe, healthy and happy. Jaaaaaayyyy out!!)