S.I.X

Amane's POV

"You're my remedy after all" I kept replaying those words and my heart wants to get out of my chest.

"Calm down Amane. She only thinks of you as a friend" I said sadly to myself and travelled to dreamland.
***********************************
"Yashiro!" I opened the door of her hospital room and she was surprised.

"Did something happen?" She asked worriedly.

"No. I was just excited to see you" I smiled while trying not to blush. She giggled at me and gestured to sit beside her.

"You know Amane, you don't need to visit me daily" she said and I pretended to be sad.

"Is my presence that annoying?" I asked sadly and she panicked.

"W-what? No! That's not what I meant" she frantically waved her hands while I started laughing.

"I'm just kidding" she rolled my eyes at me and I chuckled.

"What I mean is that I don't wanna be a burden to you" she asked while staring outside the window.

"You're not a burden to me, yashiro" I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"You should go now Amane. It's gonna rain soon" she said but too late it started raining cats and dogs. Thunder can be heard and I saw her shake.

"I'll stay here by your side so don't be scared anymore" she looked up at me with tears brimming in the corner of her eyes.

"I-im fine. You c-can g-go" but she clutched onto me when she heard another thunder boom.

"Your actions say otherwise" I chuckled and stroke her hair to make her calm down. After a few minutes, I heard snores and gently lay her head on the pillow. I started feeling drowsy and soon doze off while holding her hand.
___________
I felt shuffling and woke up. I looked to the alarm clock beside me and it said 6.00 a.m.

"Good morning Amane" she greeted me.

"Good morning Yashiro" I greeted her back.

"I slept here?" I asked and she nodded. She kept eyeing something and I followed her gaze. It landed on our entertwined hands. I let go of her hands and started heating up.

"I-im s-sorry Yashiro" she giggled at me and said "it's fine".

"Thanks for accompanying me" she said and I smiled at her.

"You should get going now. Tsukasa might be worried sick and your class starts at 7" she said and I nodded.

"I enjoyed my stay with you" I said and kissed her forehead. I often do that to her and she doesn't mind. I head back to my house and Tsukasa instantly bombarded me with questions.

"Where did you go Amane? Did you got kidnap? Are you ok?" Tsukasa asked and my mom tried calming him down.

"Where did you go Amane?" My mom asked.

"I visited Yashiro in the hospital and I doze off there without me knowing" I replied and saw Tsukasa's teasing face.

"Did you smooch with nene-san? What did you do while you were there with her ALONE?" He asked clearly teasing me.

"Shut up Tsukasa. I only took care of her so stop being a delusional." I said while rolling my eyes at him.

"That's so kind of you Amane" my mom said and ruffled my hair.

"Yashiro must be very important to you" my mom teased.

"Not you too" I sighed and they both laughed.

"She's my friend, mom" I said and went upstairs.

"Stop denying your feelings for her, Amane!" My mom shouted from downstairs.

'Am I denying my feelings for her?' I deeply thought. I took a quick shower, ate breakfast and went to school with my brother.

(Chapter 7 will be spicy.. So stay tuned! This is just the beginning ^_^
Take care uWu JAAAAYYYY OUT!)