T.W.E.L.V.E

It was Sunday and Yashiro told Aoi that she would visit her to discuss something very important. She arrived at her house and they went to her room upstairs.

"So, what did you want to discuss, nene-chan?" She asked while eating the cookies made by her.

"I remembered everything" Aoi choke from her food and Yashiro immediately handed her orange juice.

"Since when?" her eyes wide in surprise making her look as cute as a puppy.

"Last night. When I was taking a bath, I slipped from the slippery floor and hit my head. I passed out and when I woke up I recalled all the memories I forgot." She explained.

"That's great-" She was interrupted by Yashiro when she told her plan.

"But don't tell Amana yet. I planned on making him jealous" she grinned mischievously and of course Aoi liked her plan.

"That's a great idea, nene-chan" the high fived and giggled each other. Yashiro left and went home as he called Kou on the phone.

Bold- Y Italic-K

Hello, Senpai! What do you need?

Kou-kun, can I ask you for a favour?

What is it, Senpai?

Can you team up with me for my plan?

What plan?

I remembered everything when I hit my head while taking a bath last night and I'm not telling Amane yet. I planned to make him jealous just to tease him.

That's great! Count me in!

But you can disagree, Kou-kun. I don't want you to feel that I'm using you-

Listen, Senpai. It's my choice and I want to help you succeed in your plan he chuckled on the other line

Thank you, Kou-kun! she exclaimed happily

No problem, Senpai

After that, they ended the call and Yashiro arrived at her house excited with her plan.
__________________

Tsukasa was heading to school with a confused Amane.

"Why didn't Yashiro walk with us?" he asked Tsukasa.

"Why? Are you upset that you can't hold her hand while walking to school?" he asked teasingly and he got shy.

"So it's true!" Tsukasa laughed and mocked him then halted.

"Amane, look!" he pointed something and he looked at what his brother was pointing.

"I guess you already have an answer, Amane" he said as they saw Kou and Yashiro walking together while eating bread. They were dangerously close to each other, their hands were already touching and Amane boiled in jealousy.

"Not on my watch" he bolted at their direction and squeeze in the middle.

"Good morning!" he greeted the two who had a startled expression.

"Good morning" both said in unison. Tsukasa caught up with them and arrived in school.
___________________

(Lunchtime )

Amane sat beside Tsukasa and Akane as Yashiro, Kou and Aoi were in front of them. Amane didn't like the scene that he was witnessing. Yashiro was being lovey-dovey with a flustered Kou, it was supposed to be him not Kou.

"Calm down, Amane" Tsukasa tried calming him but laughed afterwards as he knew that Yashiro plotted an evil plan.

"Kou-kun say ahhhh~" Yashiro fed Kou her with sandwich and Kou was a blushing mess. Amane gripped his soda very hard that he crumpled it.

"Damn, do you smell jealousy in the air?" Akane teased since he knew as well. Only Amane was oblivious with their plan.

"Let's go back, now." Aoi said when the bell rang.

"Carry me, Kou-kun" she made grabby hands to him. It was deja vu, that scene already happened but with another guy. Kou carried her on his back and headed to his Senpai's classroom.

"Thank you, Kou-kun" she thanked him and Kou bid her farewell as he went to his room.

"Are they a couple?" Aoi asked Amane.

"Of course not!" he answered rather loudly and attracted his classmate's attention including Yashiro.

"Aoi-san, do you know why Yashiro is being lovey-dovey with Kou?" He asked as curiosity kicked in.

"I'm not quite sure, Amane-kun." she replied bluntly and he sighed.
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Amane was sitting on the rooftop instead of going home. He was deep in thought that he didn't notice someone else's presence.

"What are you still doing here, Amane?" He jolted as Yashiro sat beside him.

"Just thinking" he muttered and yashiro giggled.

"You've been extra clingy with Kou today" he mumbled and she giggled again.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" She teased and Amane's face heated up.

"N-no I'm not" he tried denying but it was obvious.

"Amane, look at me" he obliged and stared at his lovely girlfriend who doesn't remember anything about him or so he thought. Yashiro leaned in and closed the gap. Amane's eyes went wide and face beat red.

'Her lips feels soft' he thought.

"W-wha-" he was lost in words as he saw Yashiro's flushed face

"I regained my memories last night as I slipped in my bathroom" she explained to a confused Amane.

"Aoi, Tsukasa, Akane and Kou were involved in my plan to make you jealous and I sure did have fun teasing you" she laughed as Amane sulked.

"I thought you were falling in love with that kid" Amane pouted like a child and she chuckled.

"Even if I lost my memories of you, I'd rather fall in love with you all over again than love someone else" she smiled softly and now it was Amane's turn to kiss her.

"That's your punishment for making me jealous" he huffed and she giggled as she climbed onto his back.

"I love you, Amane" Yashiro said as she kissed his cheek.

"I love you, too" he turned back and pecked her lips.

They went home with a hyped-up Tsukasa demanding for answers if they smooch yet or not.

(I sucked at drawing but I'm proud of my ugly work^^)

(Take care!! Stay safe, healthy and happy. JAAAAYYYY OUT!!)