E.L.E.V.E.N

Amane and Tsukasa were heading to school with Yashiro again. They were happy with each other's presence. And Amane was extra happy because Yashiro was clingier than before.

"You're loving it huh, Amane?" Tsukasa teased while wiggling his eyebrows. Everyone was staring at their intertwined hands while heading to their room.

"Shut up Tsukasa" he slightly punched him and Tsukasa ran to his room while laughing.

"Good morning~" Aoi greeted them both and they did the same. She was gawking at their hands and Amane became flustered. Yashiro was about to sit down but got called by Kou. Aoi and Akane were now facing him demanding for explanations.

"She still doesn't remember me but she became clingier than before" he explained and they both nodded in understanding.

"I guess amnesia changes someone's personality?" Akane asked unsurely.

"I bet you're loving it Amane-kun" Aoi teased and he got flustered again.

"That was the same thing Tsukasa said earlier" Amane whined.

"Amane!" Yashiro hugged him out of nowhere and he slightly flinched from the sudden attack.

"She acts like your brother" Akane said and Aoi agreed.

"Am I too clingy?" She asks while pouting and he shook his head 'no'.

"So you love it when I'm clinging onto you?" She smirked and he reddened.

"And she became bolder too" Aoi added.

"Go back to your proper seat everyone" their sensei came in and the students settled down.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
"Kou-kun! Come sit with us!" Yashiro yelled at kou and he ran to their table.
Kou sat beside Akane and Aoi while Yashiro sat with Amane and Tsukasa. They were eating their lunch with Yashiro feeding Amane and they couldn't stop staring at the pair.

"I suddenly cannot see" Akane said annoyed and envious that he can't be lovey-dovey with his long time crush.

"Aoi-chan, you should try feeding Akane-san" she told her and Aoi did it.

"Yashiro-san, I owe you my life" Akane said with a lovestruck face and everyone started laughing.

"Let's go back to our room now" Akane said while Tsukasa and Kou left earlier.

"Carry me Amane" she made grabby hand to him and he got flustered.

"W-what-" he got cut off when Yashiro made him sit down again. She climbed to his lap and sat down while hugging him.

"Let's go back now" she giggled and Amane was about to explode from embarrassment. He got flustered with all the stares that were directed to him. They began walking back to their room with Yashiro clinging to Amane like a koala. He loved how Yashiro was so clingy to him but he can't help but get flustered at her bold yet innocent moves.

"No to public display of affection" Akane protested jokingly as Yashiro unwrap her arms and legs from Amane.

"Let's do that more often, Amane" she giggled cutely and Amane coughed in an attempt to hide his smile.

"You're very lucky, Amane." Akane said with a dejected face as he laughed at him. Their sensei began discussing about astronomy and Amane was all ears.

(They're so cute >///< Hope you had a good day/night. Take care and be safe. JAAAYYYY OUT!!)