F.O.U.R.T.E.E.N

"Aoi-chan! Kou-kun! Akane-kun!" She waved to them and sat with them to eat lunch. Amane was with the older Minamoto to discuss something important.

"Can we go to the arcades like we used to?" She asked them and their attention fixed to her.

"We haven't done that for a while though but sure, yashiro-san" Akane approved and continued eating his lunch.

"Any specific reasons, nene-chan?" Aoi asked her because she sensed something but she can't point it out what it was.

"I'll tell you after because it's a surprise" she smiled and looked away from them to search for his boyfriend.

"Senpai doesn't usually smile like that. It's a mix of happiness and sadness?" He whispered to Akane and he nodded in agreement.

"Nene-san!" Tsukasa tackled her to a hug and Amane instantly pried him off.

"Even though Nene-san is your girlfriend doesn't mean I can't hug her anymore." He stuck his tongue out and sat next to his nene-san.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Kou, Akane, Yashiro and Aoi we're now inside the arcade. It was crowded and loud but the entire place screamed 'fun'. She told Amane that she would hang out with her friends for today. They began playing just like how they used to. They gathered a lot of pictures today as well as memories. Endless laughter can be heard from them then they took a rest from the food court while waiting for their snacks to arrive.

"I had a lot of fun today. I'd surely remember this day" Yashiro smiled at them and there it was again. They felt uneasy with her unusual smile which she was displaying before them.

"Number 7, your orders are ready" the woman announced through the speaker and Kou went to get it. They began digging in, tired from the games that drained their energy.

"Guys" yashiro started when she saw all of them done eating.

"My parents came back home yesterday" she said and they were surprised.

"Really, nene-chan? That's great!" Aoi congratulated her.

"But why the long face, senpai?" Kou asked her.

"Kou's right. Shouldn't you be happy?" Akane asked and she sighed shakily.

"My parents said we're moving in the States" she said and they were surprised.

"Nene-chan" Aoi's eyes slowly became glossy.

"This is the reason why I wanted to hang out with you three just like before." She smiled and Kou was already tearing up. They all stood up and hugged one another not caring if the other people stared at them weirdly.

"When well you leave, yashiro-san?" Akane asked sadly but tried to remain strong for Aoi.

"Tomorrow" she smiled sadly and they were now sobbing.

"W-will you come back, nene-chan?" Aoi asked while wiping her tears. Everyone stopped crying and went out of the arcade to take a little stroll.

"I don't know, aoi-chan but I'll surely come back" she said reassuringly.

"Does Amane know?" Kou asked and she shook her head 'no'.

"I don't know how to tell him" she sighed sadly.

"But you can't just leave him without saying goodbye" Akane said.

"Don't forget about us okay, nene-chan?" Aoi said and she nodded. They went for another group hug and took a picture.

"Goodbye! We can face time each other every day okay?" She said and they nodded and went in their ways clearly sad about the news.
----------------
Yashiro-B Amane-I

Amane! She greeted him full of enthusiasm

Hello, Yashiro! Did you miss me? He teased and chuckled afterwards.

I sure did. Can we go somewhere? She asked.

Sure. Where do you wanna go? He asked.

Do you still remember our primary school? Amane was confused and hummed in response.

Do you want to go there? He questioned her.

Can we? Please!! She pleaded.

Already waiting outside of your house she giggled and dash outside of her house.

"Let's go, my darling" he said in a cheeky tone and she laughed at that.

(This book is ending soon :(( but don't worry.. My book always has a happy ending.. Take care and be safe.. JAAAAYYYY OUT!!)