F.I.V.E

Amane's POV

I arrived early at our school, as usual. But I didn't see Yashiro and I didn't walk with her today. She probably overslept or something. I shrugged and sat on my seat. Then, our room was slowly filled with students.

"Quiet down, class!" Our teacher arrived and there was still no sign of her. The students settled down and aoi raised her hand.

"Sensei, where's yashiro? She usually doesn't get late" Aoi asked and I was eager to hear the response of our sensei.

"I'm afraid Yashiro got into a car accident earlier while heading here" I was shocked and so were the other students.

"But she's doing fine now. She fractured her leg and will be resting for a few weeks or so" our sensei announced. I looked over Aoi and saw her worried expression. Our sensei began discussing but I couldn't settle down my worry and concern for her. I sighed and doze off.
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Yashiro's POV

"I'm bored" I was laying on the hospital bed and no one to talk to. The school principal informed my parents but they're on a business trip so they couldn't come home. I sighed as I stared outside and admiring the sky painted with different stains of colour. I heard someone knocked, indicating someone was there.

"Come in" I said rather softly. The door opened and Amane stood there with dishevelled clothes and messy hair. He closed the door and fixed his clothes.

"How are you feeling?" He asked while he sat beside me. I reached over his head and fixed his hair.

"I'm feeling great now that you visited me" I said while smiling at him. I noticed his worried expression replaced with relief.

"I was really worried about you, yashiro. I couldn't focus in class and I even ran here." He took my hand and draw imaginary circles.

'Was he really that worried about me?' I thought.

"I'm sorry for making you worry. But I'm fine really." I said convincing him.

"The doctor said my leg will heal in a few weeks or so if I'm extra careful and consume healthy foods" I said.

"I'll be your leg if you need me. You can depend and lean on me okay?" He said and I was dazzled by that.

"Thank you Amane. You should head home now." I said and he nodded. He kissed my forehead and my cheeks were tinted with a hint of red. Before he left, he handed me a donut plushie saying to imagine it as him and will keep me accompany. While he had a radish plushie saying that plushie reminds him of me. He's lucky I fractured my leg or else I would have kicked his balls earlier.

Minutes later, Aoi and Kou arrived. They greeted me and handed me gifts.
They were surprised to see Amane on their way to my room and Aoi teased me and I got flustered. Kou-kun doesn't seem pleased though, I wonder why. I hugged them and bid them goodbye. I was gonna sleep but my phone rang displaying the caller id 'donut boi' and I picked up.

"Did I disturb you?" He asked.

"No. Not at all. What do you need?" I replied.

"Just making sure my daikon is alright" I heard him chuckle but I couldn't help but heat up as I replayed the word "my".

"I'm hanging up" I tried sounding uninterested and he panicked.

"No! Wait Yashiro.. I'm sorry" I held a laugh and cough a bit.

"You have class tomorrow Amane. Please don't forget to take care of yourself okay?" I said and he hummed.

"I wish there's a way to make you heal faster." He mumbled but I completely heard him.

"I'm already healed though" I said.

"What?" He asked confused.

"You're my remedy after all" I said and the other line got silent.

"Good night Amane" I said.

"Good night Yashiro" He said and I hang up. I then travelled to dreamland while hugging the donut plushie.

(Broo.. If I wasn't broke, I'd probably bought all of my favourite manga including TBHK. But sadly, I'm poor
ㅜㅅ ㅜ Don't forget to take care of yourself as what Yashiro said. JAAAAYYYY OUT!!)