T.E.N

Third Person's POV

It's already been two weeks yet Yashiro still hasn't woke up. Students from Kamome never stopped sending flowers, gifts and messages for her.

Kou, Aoi, Akane, Tsukasa and Amane are inside her room. Many tubes were attached to her body and face. It pains them seeing her in that situation yet they can't do anything but wait.

"Please wake up soon, Yashiro" Amane mumbled and kissed her forehead.

"Wake up soon, Senpai. I made strawberry filled rice-cakes, your favourite" kou smiled sadly. He believes that she'll wake up at the mention of her favourite snack.

"Amane! Amane! Nene-san's finger twitched!" Tsukasa alarmed his brother and it was true.

"I'll call the doctor" Akane ran outside to find a doctor.

"Yashiro, can you hear me?" Amane asked with tears in the corner of his eyes. The doctor came and began examining her. She was now fully awake and sitting while being asked by the doctors.

"I told you Senpai would wake up when we mention her favourite snack" Kou started proudly and they laughed.

"Where is it, Kou-kun?" Yashiro asked happily and Kou handed her snack. Her eyes were sparkling when she saw how mouth-watering it is.

"I'm so glad you're finally awake, Yashiro" Amane smiled and she stared at him weirdly.

"Who are you?" She asked confused. Everyone in the room gasped.

"S-stop fooling around, Yashiro" he tried lifting up the atmosphere but failed when he saw Yashiro's confused face.

"Yashiro-san, do you recognize these people?" the doctor asked and she nodded.

"Can you name them for me?" The doctor asked kindly.

"Kou-kun, Tsukasa-kun, Aoi-chan and Akane-kun" she pointed at them one by one.

"She remembers us but why not Amane?" Akane asked confused.

"I'm afraid I don't have the answer, young man." The doctor said sadly.

"Nene-chan, you don't remember your boy-" Aoi got cut off by kou.

"Let's not force Senpai to remember. It might hurt her head from thinking too much" Kou explained.

"You are right. You can all help her recover her memories" and after that, the doctor left.

"I'm sorry I can't remember you" nene said while fidgeting with her hands. Amane approached him with a gentle smile and patted her head.

"It's okay just don't pressure yourself from remembering me" Amane smiled.

"What were we before?" She asked glancing up at him.

"You were my brother's girl-" Kou covered Tsukasa's mouth and smiled awkwardly at her.

"I'm Yugi Amane, Tsukasa's older twin brother and I was your best friend before" Amane informed but he lied at one part.

"Amane? Your name sounds familiar" she said and began thinking deeply.

"Don't think too much okay?" Amane smiled at him.

"The doctor said you can go back to school tomorrow since you are now healed, nene-chan" Aoi informed and she hummed.

"You can also now go back home, senpai" Kou said.

They all went back home with mixed emotion. But they were happy enough that Yashiro already woke up.

(Sorry for the boring chapter. I'm running out of ideas as of now :((
Take care! JAAAAYY OUT!!)