-16-

What's up gamers? Guess who's back. Also I'm being dragged back into the Mystreet fandom.

---

Zane: I just ended a four year relationship.

Aphmau: Oh my god, I'm so sorry.

Zane: Huh? Oh, no. It wasn't my relationship.

Travis and Katelyn: Fighting in the background

---

Katelyn: Accidentally hits Travis in the face

Katelyn: Trying to decide between saying 'I’m fucking sorry' and 'Are you okay'

Katelyn: ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY?!

Travis: What’s wrong with you?!

---

Kim: Goodnight moon.

Kim: Goodnight tree.

Kim: Goodnight ghost that only I can see.

---

Katelyn, talking to Travis on the phone: Did you preheat the oven like I told you to?

Travis: You bet!

Katelyn: At what temperature?

Travis: 535.

Katelyn: That's the clock.

Travis:

Katelyn:

Travis: 536.

---

Garroth: Zane and I were crossing the street, and this dude drove by and honked at us.

Laurance: *Sighing* What did Zane do?

Garroth: He chased them to the next red light, then reached into their window and...

Zane: Who wants a steering wheel?

---

Travis: I currently have 7 empty notebooks and I have no clue what to put in them. Suggestions?

Dante: Put spaghetti in it.

Travis: I'm currently taking suggestions from literally anyone but you.

Garroth: Put spaghetti in it.

Travis: I'm currently taking suggestions from anyone but you two.

Laurance: Put spaghetti in it.

Travis: I'm no longer taking suggestions.

---

Aphmau: Date someone who will drag you outside at 3am to look at the stars.

Zane: If anyone, and I mean anyone, wakes me up at 3am to go look at the damn sky they will be removed indefinitely from my life.

Personally, I think Nana would absolutely wake up Zane to look at the stars, but he wouldn't mind because he loves her.

---

Blaze: What’s up guys? I’m back.

Aaron: What the- you can’t be here. You’re dead. I literally saw you die.

Blaze: Death is a social construct.

What I wish will happen in season 7... if there is one.

---

Garroth: Zane isn’t answering their phone!

Aphmau: I’ll call.

Laurance: Garroth and I have both tried six times each, what makes you thi-

Zane: Hello?