Final Chapter: The End of the Meeting within Dreams (EDITED - OCTOBER 29, 2020)

Ash and Kirsten finally finished talking, both of them feeling ready to take on the world.

...Ash just had a few more questions.

"So right now, only me, my Pokemon, the two professors and their Pokemon, Kahuna Hala, Kahuna Nanu, and Professor Oak who remember the past events?" He tilted his head, a bit confused. Pikachu mimicked his trainer.

"That and all the Legondary Pokemon who aren't part of a human's team. Just know that Arceus is holding onto the memories of many of your friends. If you want someone to remember, all ya gotta do is think hard enough about it. Although... once someone remembers, it's impossible to reverse the effects." Kirsten was now slowly getting up from her spot on the sandy beach. "So make sure you truly want someone to remember and have enough trust in them before you make your final choice, alright?"

Ash nods, expressing he understands.

'I think it's best that no one else remembers for now, Ash.' Pikachu suggested.

"I think your right, buddy."

The dream-like world slowly began to fade, time running out. Kirsten realized she almost forgot one more bit of information.

"I'll be in Alola within a couple of hours, landing within the Ruin of Conflict to be exact... but I won't look like this." As she said that, her body became a blinding light. It seemed as if her figure shrined and her hair grew longer. When the light busted out, what was standing in front of Ash now was a girl, about the same age as himself. She had long blue hair and light red eyes. She had the same powerful presence, expressing this was indeed Kirsten.

"My name will be Yuki Kazeko, with my middle name being Kirsten. I would prefer it if you called me Yuki from now on." The girl smiled, before the entire dream-like world collapsed.

Before Ash woke up, he heard the girl say one last thing: When you wake up, you'll still be able to understand Pokemon. That's something you will need in order to reach our goal.

~.~.~

Ash opened his eyes and looked at the time. It was only 9AM. He felt as if his dream was longer then how many hours of sleep he got. Maybe it was longer and the dream was just going faster. Who knows?

The professors and all the Pokemon also woke up. Despite most of them not getting much sleep, they felt refreshed.

Ash took a quick look at his team, all of them determined to save the universe... but first: a little relaxation before their new friend arrives.

~.~.~

Although no one noticed, Tapu Koko was looking at the house from a distance. In his hand was another Z-Ring, but this time, it was empty.