Doctor

I normally wake up at 7:00 am but I had to wake up extra early to open the hospital. I got out of bed and go and take a shower. I dress in my doctor's clothes and went downstairs. I fixed myself some quick eggs. Then I got in my car and drive to the hospital.  The drive wasn't long since I lived really close. I stopped for coffee on the way.  Cars were honking as usual. All of sudden a car and person collided. I jumped out of the car and rushed to the person. The car drove off not caring about the men. He was really handsome.

"I am a doctor. I can help you, okay?" I said putting pressure on his wound. I pulled out my phone and called 911. He groaned weakly He nodded and pulled out his phone handing it to me. He dialed someone and put it to my ear. 

"Blake, did you get the package?" someone said on the other line. The ambulance pulled up and rushed to me and Blake me's side. 

"Hi, Blake has been in an accident. We are on 5th street. They are putting him in the ambulance now. Are you family?" I said through the phone. The line had been disconnected. I put the phone in my back pocket. I saw one of my friends from work.

"Hey, Jake can you drive my car to the hospital?" I asked Jake. He smiled and nodded. I jumped in the ambulance and sit next to Blake. He pulled off the oxygen mask and turned to me.

"What..is your name?" he asked weakly.

"Diamond Angel," I said cleaning the wound on his head. 

"My brother would like you," he said looking at the lights. He began to have a seizure. My friend Luke got the kindle and pushed the medicine inside Blake. Blake passed out. We arrived at the hospital as we jumped out of the van. We rushed Blake inside. He needed surgery now. The nurse put my gear on my body and put Blake on anesthesia. The surgery went on for 2 hours until someone started yelling in the hallway. I asked my assistant to take over while I go see who it was.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS BLAKE DEAD?!!!!!!!" a guy yelled. I began to run to the front desk. I didn't see the "no walking" warning and fell on my butt. I groaned in pain as a nurse helped me up. I decided to walk to the front desk instead. When I got there and I saw the most handsome man I had ever seen in my godly life. I looked to my left to see guys in all-black suits at the door. I looked outside to see the all-black cars. They looked like the Mafia. I wasn't just a doctor, I was the Mafia Princess and that man was Ryder Dead. I turned my attention back to the men yelling. I saw him reaching for a gun. I ran and kicked him in the leg and pulled his arm behind him.

"I don't think so sir," I said trying to sound big and bad. All of sudden the guy kicked me in my sex and rolled us over. His eyes connected with mine and never left. 

"Where is Blake Dead?" he said as he pulled out a gun and aiming it at my head. I looked at the nurses who were crying. 

"GET EVERYONE OUT. NOW!!!!" I yelled at the nurses. The nurse nodded and rushed to everyone. All of sudden the guy started choking me. I tried to fight him but he was too strong.

"He's...in surgery" I barely get out my throat. The guy froze and closed his hand around my neck. I  kicked him in the balls and jumped up. The guys in the black suits came running toward me. The guy got up off the floor and started walking toward me. I turned and ran toward Blake's room. I rushed in the door and locked it. I turned to see Blake up and looking at me. My hair was a mess now. All of sudden the guy started banging on the door. How was he already up?

"What's happening, Diamond," he said slowly. I ran and opened the safety box and grabbed the gun.

"Someone is trying to get to you, "I said aiming the gun at the door. The door burst open and in came the guy.