Shopping

Ryder's POV

   I had found Diamond but she looked different. She was darker and her hair was shorter. She had no idea who I was. Her eyes were still hazel.. She was so joyful. The police told us that she was killed in an accident. We had a funeral and everything for her. She was truly loved by everyone. Yet, here I am with the love of my life but she had had no idea who I was.

"Lucifer, what do you do for a living?" she asked as she turned to look at me. I didn't want to lie to her but I had to. She wasn't the same Diamond I met 2 years ago.

"Lucifer, I can tell when people lie," she said pointing me. I sighed loudly then spoke.

" I am a Gang Lord. I am the leader of the Mafia" I said turning to Diamond. She swallowed hard as I turned my attention back to the road. We drove in silence until we made it to Baltimore. I parked the car and looked at her.

"Are you going to kill me?" she asked in her little cute bunny voice as she lowered her head. I leaned down and lifted her chin with my finger.

"No, Ruby. I would never" I said looking into her eyes. She kissed me on the cheek and opened the car door. I got out of the car and went to her side. She wrapped her small hand in mine as she looked at me.

"Okay, Lucy. I am starting to like you so don't mess that up" she said pointing her little finger at me. She turned to see Luke, Jake, Blake, and Keya walking towards us. She pulled me as she ran to them. She hugged Luke then she looked back at me.

"Okay, guys we are going to play a game. I will split us up into groups of two. Luke with Jake, Blake with Keya, and Lucifer and me. Every group has to visit all the places in the city. The first group that  back the first dinner is one me" she said looking at everyone

'Who is Lucifer besides the devil?" Keya said looking at Diamond

"That is Ryder," she said pointing at me. Keya looked at me and wink. I rolled my eyes as I sighed.

"Alright" Luke said pointing at Diamond. She walked over and took my hand in hers.

"You have until 12 p.m. Your time starts now" she said before pulling me down the street. She blushed hard as I pulled her toward me. We went to cupcake shops, suit shops, and the mall. She went into the Disney store and looked around. I could tell by the way she awed at the stuff animals, she loved them. 

"Do you want one?" I asked her

"Yeah, but I'll come back later. Plus, I already have 5" she said looking at me. I knew Diamond hated gifts but I wanted to do something special for her. I went to the manager and asked him to get me stuffed animals. I paid him $300 dollars for the stuffed animals. He went in the back and got the 30 different stuffed animals. Diamond looked at me worriedly as the manager handed me 3 big bags. I walked back to Diamond and handed her the bags. She squealed as she looked in the bags.

"You didn't have to. Thank you so much" she said as she hugged me. I hugged her tighter as she looked up at me. I pulled back and pulled out my phone. I called Drake and told him to come and take these bags back to the house. After about 20 minutes he showed open and turned his attention to Diamond. Diamond went up to him and hugged him.

"Hi, my name is Ruby. Are you a friend of Lucifer's?" she asked Drake in her cute little voice.

"Yes, I am. I am here to carry the bags back to the house" he said looking at me.

"Ruby I will meet you in Forever 21. Go along now" I said to her. She smiled and handed Drake the bags. She hugged me then left. Drake and I walked out of the store and made our way to Forever 21.

"I thought Diamond died. How the hell is she alive, Ryder?" he asked me with tone in his voice.

"I don't know. She doesn't remember anything from her old life. And she's looks different" I told him. He looked at me concerned. We made it to Forever 21 and sat down on the seats outside. We talked until Diamond came out of the store. She was in a whole different outfit. She was wearing a mini skirt and a white top. She also was wearing boot heels. She looked fucking hot. Her skirt was so short for my liking. I could see older men eye-fucking her.

Diamond's Outfit ( imagine it's her)

 She looked around trying to find me until her eyes connected with mine

 She looked around trying to find me until her eyes connected with mine. She lowered her head as she blushed. She walked up to me and Drake. 

"What happened to your clothes, Ruby,?" Drake said looking at Diamond.

"Oh right, I give them to a homeless woman," she said pointing outside. I could help but smile at her. She looked to me smiling from ear to ear. Drake waved goodbye to us and disappeared. 

"You look amazing. Hungry?" I said taking Ruby's hand in mine. She smiled and nodded as she laughed. We talked as we walked to the food chart. We decided to eat at Subway. We finished eating and decided to go on a walk around the city. We had so much in common. We soon realized it was 3 a.m in the morning and went back to the car. We drove back to Luke's house laughing and talking. We pulled up to the house and parked the car. We got out of the car and went to the front door. Diamond opened the front door to see Luke, Jake, Blake, and Keya waiting for us. Luke jumped up and hugged Diamond.

"Ruby, where the hell was you?" Luke said with tone. 

"I was with Ryder. We're sorry we got in so late" she said looking back at me. I winked at her which made her blush. Jake sighed and pulled out the bags from Disney. Diamond rushed and grabbed them and ran upstairs. She stopped and looked at me.

"Thank Ryder for the special night and the stuffed animals. I hope I can see you again. Goodnight" she said before turning around and going to bed. I turned my attention back to Luke who was looking at me concerned. 

"You know Ruby, don't you?" Luke said as I sat down at the island in the kitchen.

"Her name is Diamond and yes," I said looking at all of them

"That's my Diamond?" Keya said as tears rolled down her face.

"Yes," I said smiling. I never really smiled anymore since Diamond was taken

"How do you know it's her?" Luke and Jake asked at the same time.

"She has that scar on her right wrist. We got in a fight and she cut her wrist" I said looking at Luke. 

"I have to go. Tell Ruby I will be back tomorrow ." I said before turning around and leaving.