Honey Moon Breakfast

Diamond's POV

   I began to blink my eyes open as the sunlight blinded them. I rose and smiled as I saw Ryder swimming in the lake. I pulled back the covers and grab my robe. My legs were a little weak from last night. I chuckled as I went to take a shower. Ryder and I were in Hawaii. I wasn't surprised my husband was rich as shit. I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth. I pulled my hair up into a bun and put a little make-up on. I went back into the bedroom and went to my suitcase. I decided to wear my cheetah print swimsuit with my cover-up pants. I put on my sunglasses on as I went to the mirror.

Diamond's Outfit

  I looked in the mirror one last time then I went down to the lake

  I looked in the mirror one last time then I went down to the lake. I sat down as Ryder's eye ran down my body. Ryder smiled and got out of the water. Of course, he was naked. He was fucking rich. He jogged to me as I lowered my sunglasses

"Good morning to you too," I said as I eyed him up and down. He chuckled as he wrapped the towel around his waist. I sat up as he sat down in my chair.

"How'd you sleep," he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Good. You don't have to always ask me that" I said as we both burst out into laughter. I leaned over and climbed onto his lap. 

"I am going to make breakfast. Anything special you want?" I asked as I played with his hair. 

 "Pussy" he said boldy. 

"Sorry, that is not on the menu," I said as I stood up.

"Oh really," he said as he stood to his height.

"Yes," I said as turned around and ran back into the house as he chased me. I giggled as he caught me. He put me on the counter and smashed his lips on mine. I kissed him back as he pulled me toward him. He slipped his hand in my underwear, causing me to moan in his mouth. I gripped the counter as he slipped two fingers in me. I broke the kiss as both my hands gripped the counter. I bit down on my lips as moans slipped my mouth. He pulled down my underwear and eat me out, hungrily.  I fell back on the cold counter as I arched my back. I ran my hands through his hair as my moans out louder.

"W-Why a-a-are y-you so hungry" I moaned out as I tugged on his hair.

"I haven't eaten...you in a while," he said as he looked up and then went back to eating his "breakfast".  I felt my climax coming as my breathes quicken. I tried to tell Ryder but I couldn't. I screamed out his name as I came into his mouth. He ran his tongue up and down my folds as my legs started to shake. He stood up as I tried to slow my breathing. He pulled me causing me to yelp in surprise. 

"Go get dress. I want to take you somewhere" he said as he played with my hair.

"Ok, see you 15" I said as pulled back on my clothes and ran upstairs.  I stripped out of my bathing suit and put my bra and underwear on. I pulled out my jean shorts with my black and white top. I quickly slipped it on and grabbed my red Van's. I slipped my shoes on and looked in the mirror. I smiled as grabbed my purse and ran downstairs.

Diamond's Outfit and Purse

   Ryder was outback by the lake, on a call

   Ryder was outback by the lake, on a call. And did he look scrumdiddlyumptious? He was wearing a fitted green shirt with black jeans. He turned to me and smiled. He ended his call and jogged up to me.

Ryder's Outfit

" Do you always have to have black?" I asked as I chuckled

"What's wrong with black?" he asked as he pecked my lips.

"Nothing but I think you have to much of it" I said as we walked back inside, holding hands. 

"I thought you liked me in black" he said as we walked outside and into the garage. 

"I do but you always wear it. Have a little color to your life" I said as we walked to the blue lamborghini.

 Have a little color to your life" I said as we walked to the blue lamborghini

" Okay, baby" he said as he opened the car door and I got in. He closed the car door and hopped in. He turned on the car and pulled out the garage. He drove out the gate area and down the road.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I put my seat belt on.

"You will see baby. Trust me, it's going to be one of a kind" he said as he put his hand on my high. I smiled and looked out the window.