Find Me

Warning: Raping Context and Killing

-------------

Diamond's POV

     I felt a cloth cover my mouth as I woke up out of my sleep. I tried to fight the person off but it was too late. I had already blacked out. Someone had drugged me. I needed help now. Why did I have to get taken again? All I want to do is marry Ryder and have 2 kids. Can a girl dream? I began to wake to see Ben standing in front of me. I looked up at my arms to see they were in chains that were connected to the ceiling. My whole body felt so weak. Ben bent down and grabbed my chin, making me look him in his eyes.

"It's good to see you after all these years," he said smirking dangerously. 

"What...do...you want?" I said weakly. He stood up then kicked me in the stomach. I screamed as the pain hit my core. I began to sob as the pain overtook my body.

"You been here for 3 days now. Your parents were the key to Mafia. Your dad would not tell me so I killed him. Now if you don't tell me what you know I will do" he said chuckling. He killed my dad. I didn't even get to say I love you, dad. I felt so sad and hurt inside.

"You going to tell me?" he asked looking down at me

"I would never tell you anything, you bastard," I said with a tone as I looked up at him. He walked around me and stood behind me. Before I knew it Ben had pushed himself inside me. I sobbed and cried as more pain came upon me. When he was done, my body fell limp on the floor. I soon cried myself to sleep. 

"Ryder....." I said weakly as sleep came over me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryder's POV

   It's been 2 weeks and I can't find Diamond. At first, I thought she went to visit her old school in Maryland. The thing is she would also leave a note and there was no note. There was only blood on the floor and a cloth-covered in chloroform. She had got kidnapped again and this time I wasn't going to kill or drink, I was going to find her. I got knocked out of my thoughts when Drake burst into my office.

"We got her. Ben has her" he said out of breath. I grabbed my gun and jacket and ran out the door and downstairs.

"Come guys let's pay little Ben a visit," I said smiling dangerously. I jumped in my car drove to Ben's house. Blake was with me too. We pulled up to the warehouse where they were keeping Diamond. Armed guards came running out and shooting at us. My boys shot back as I and Blake went to find Diamond. We opened every door until we got to the last door. I kicked the door open to see Diamond's arms hanging from the ceiling as she sat on the floor. Her body was covered in blood and scars. All of a sudden she started was sobbing like crazy.

"Please I don't know anything, Ben. You have already raped me 10 times. I don't know anything" she said as she sobbed harder. She lifted her head and looked at me.

"Ryder...." she said weakly. I ran and shot both of the chains as Diamond fell into Blake's arms. I took Diamond and picked her up bridal style. I almost broke down as she looked at me with sad eyes. She was skinner and she had bags under her eyes. She still was beauitful. She fell on my chest as I walked out of the room. Blake shot all the guys that came running toward us. We walked outside and got in the car. There were dead bodies all over the place. Blake got in the driver seat as I got in the passenger seat with Diamond in my arms. Blake drove like a manic but we got to the house in no time. I burst through the front door as my crew ran doing their duties. Luke took Diamond and went into a room. I looked at her body as Luke worked with Jake on Diamond. I held her hand for the longest I had ever in my life. Minutes soon turned into hours as my leg shook like crazy.

"Ryder you came," she said weakly surprising everyone. I stood and looked down at her. She was smiling from ear to ear. I leaned down and kissed her forehead as tears slipped my eyes. 

"Ryder..I---" she was cut off when we all heard Luke scream like a little girl. He came running in the door as he looked at Diamond charts.

"Diamond your pregnant" Luke said jumping up and down.

"Who the fucking father," I asked with tone. Diamond took a hold of my hand trying to calm me down.

"You are, my charts say Diamond is one-week pregnant," he said as he looked between me and the charts. I turned back to Diamond who was looking at me.

"That..is what... I was trying to say" she said as she sat up on the headboard. I  

" I can't have this baby," she said as tears slipped out her and she rubbed her stomach.

"Why?" I asked her.

"True blood," she said looking at me with sad eyes.

"What is "True Blood"?" I asked her.

"It's the Mafia true King and Queen. Once someone of true blood is found, they can destroy everything and everyone in the Mafia. My mom was the first until she had me. This baby will the next. They will come for us " she explained to me and everyone.

"I will not let that happen. I want you to have our baby. I already lost you once. I will not lose you again" I said looking at her. She wrapped her arms around my waist and began to cry. I signaled everyone to leave as I rubbed Diamond's head. I got in the bed and wrapped my arms around her. 

"Have our child" I said looking down at her.

"Of course," she said in her little cute bunny voice before we both fell asleep.