Reception Party

Ryder's POV

    I watched as Natalia played on the floor as we waited for Diamond. I sat down on the floor and played with Natalia. She was so cute. She looked a lot like Diamond. I finally had married Diamond. I could hear Keya and Diamond giggling through the door. The door opened and out walked Diamond in an African reception dress. I picked up Natalia as I stood up. My beautiful family.

 Diamond Dress

" My beautiful wife," I said as I walked to her

" My beautiful wife," I said as I walked to her. She pecked my lips as she smiled.

" My handsome Hubby," she said as she took Natalia and kissed my cheek. Keya chuckled and then pulled us all into a group hug. All of a sudden the door burst open and Blake came in running. 

"Y'all got to go. They are about to call your names" Blake said out of breath. Keya took Natalia as I took Diamond's hand. We followed Blake until we got to the doors. Keya and Blake went to sit at the table. I looked down at Diamond to see her bit her lip. She was nervous. I leaned down and pulled her into a kiss. She moaned as I slipped my tongue in her mouth. We pulled back breathless as she giggled and I chuckled. 

"Mr. and Mrs. Dead, everyone," Blake said through the doors. The doors opened and I and Diamond walked out. Everyone cheered as I and Diamond made it to our table. I pulled out Diamond's chair and she sat down. I sat down next as she blushed like crazy. That's my wife for you. I put my arm over her and kissed her head.

"Why I am so nervous?" she whispered to me.

"Because you can't wait for me to fuck you," I said as she burst out into laughter. She playfully hit as we burst out into laughter.

"This is why I married you," she said as she pecked me on the lips. 

" Now we will have speeches from both sides of the family," Blake said pointing at each side.

-----------------------------------------------

Diamond's POV

        It was finally over. My feet hurt so bad. My family left because they were leaving in the morning. I had no idea Ryder had a family of gods and goddesses. They were all so handsome and pretty. Everyone loved me from the moment I met them. I was the happiest woman on earth. I sat in the party room as Ryder talked to Blake. I pulled off one of my shoes and threw it at Ryder. It hit him in the back as he groaned in pain. I turned to Keya and we burst out laughing. He turned to me as anger flashed in his eyes. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. I went to my room and changed my clothes. I slipped on my lingerie as I chuckled. I put on my red high waisted pants and a white shirt. I put on my maggie heels as I looked in the mirror. I did look hot.

Diamond Lingerie

Diamond's Outfit and Shoes

   I grabbed my purse and walked back to the party room

   I grabbed my purse and walked back to the party room. I saw Ryder's gang all sitting around looking sleepy. I looked to see Ryder in his traditional black suit. Does he have anything else than black? His head was down in his lap as if he was sleeping. I walked and bent down in front of him. He looked up at me and smile. He did look sleepy but happy. He stood and hugged me as I chuckled. 

"Ready to go?" he asked as he looked down at me. I nodded and peck him on the lips. He took my hand and walked outside. There was a limo waiting for us as we walked toward it. He opened the door and I got in. He got as we waved goodbye to everyone. I was going to miss Natalia. She went with Mrs.Dead. He closed the door as the driver started the car. The car started moving as I slipped off my shoes. I looked at Ryder who was already looking at me. I leaned over and climbed onto his lap. He placed his hands on my thighs as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Any regrets?" he asked as I ran my hand through my hair.

"None," I said as I leaned down and kissed him. It was slowly and sexual. I pulled on his hair and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. I moaned as he squeezed my ass cheeks. I could feel his hardened in my between. He pulled back and slowly undid my shirt. He pulled it above my head to see my lingerie. He slowly leaned down and slowly ran his tongue over my collarbone. I bite on my lip, trying to hold back the moans as Ryder sucked on my neck. He pulled back and smashed his lips on mine. 6 months is a long time in my opinion. I broke the kiss and got on my knees in front of Ryder. I pulled off my pants and threw them on the seat. I ran my hands up Ryder's legs as he watched my every move. I ran my hand over his hardened.

"My hubby," I said as I unbuckled his pants and pulled out his friend. I ran my tongue up it as my eyes never left his. I pushed it in my mouth until it hit the back of my throat. I started sucking as I rubbed my clit. I could tell by his facial expressions, he was loving it. He grabbed a tunk of my hair and pushed my head started. I let go of his cock and held onto his thighs. He let out a loud groan as he came in my mouth. It tasted salty just like him. I swallowed every drop as he ran his hand through his hair. I pulled it out of my mouth breathless. I rose up and sat on his lap.

"You didn't have to do that," he said as he looked at me. 

"I wanted to. Plus you enjoyed it" I said as I wiped my mouth. I leaned down and smashed my lips on his. He pulled back as looked at me.

"Please Master" I whispered in his ear. I leaned back to see a smile on his face as he looked up at me. He lifted me up and slowly pushed himself inside me. 

"Master" I moaned out. I bit my lip as I began to move on him. Why was he so big? I could feel my vagina being stretched open as I moved. I leaned down and kissed Ryder on the lips as he gripped my thighs. I pushed down farther as I moaned more. 

Why did I miss this so much?

 I felt myself losing control way too soon. He had this effect on me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me toward him. He started moving in and out of me as he clawed me back. I pulled on his hair as I felt myself coming to it's climax. I pulled and looked at Ryder. We both felt the same way. I cupped my mouth as I felt my bubble pop. I bit on my lip as I moaned out. I slowly looked back up at Ryder as he slowed his breathing.

"I love you, Ryder," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug.

"I love you, Diamond," he said as he kissed my head and hugged me back. I pulled back and pecked his lips as he chuckled. I rolled off of him and put my changes back on. I put my shoes back on and climbed back on his lap. I laid my head on his chest as I began to fall asleep.