Halloween

Diamond's POV

    It's been 2 months since I met Ryder. We have gotten closer. He has been helping me out at the school. He always makes me smile even when he isn't even trying. Today is also Halloween. That means I get to dress sexy. Luke and Jake are going as the Salvatore Brothers. I had some sexy costumes but I hadn't decided what to wear though. There are so many choices. All of a sudden I heard crashing and banging sounds downstairs. I jumped and dropped my paintbrush and ran down the stairs. I ran too fast and ended up falling down the stairs. 

"FUCKK!!!" I screamed as I landed on my foot sideways. I grabbed the railing and pulled myself up to see everyone looking at me. I saw a broken plate on the floor by Ryder. He had a Capri Sun in his mouth. He looked so innocent but he wasn't.

"Ruby watch your mouth," Ryder said taking the Capri sun out of his mouth and walking toward me.

"Sorry, I am the one that fell down the stairs. I thought something happened. I do want ever the hell I want. " I said before turning around and going back upstairs. I turned on my T.V to see it was 5:30 p.m. I felt bad that I was a little mean to Ryder. Just when I was about to go downstairs, Ryder walked in with two Capri Sun's and two sandwiches. I was so mad at him but he was being so kind.

"Ruby I know you want to say you are sorry. I am sorry. Please eat some food" he said walking toward me and lifting my chin with his finger. I soon realized I was crying until Ryder bent down and wiped my tears away. 

"I am sorry. I didn't mean it" I said looking in Ryder's eyes.

"I know. Now eat or I force your mouth open" he said handed me the drink and food as I burst out into laughter. I finished eating and decided to watch T.V. with Ryder. I looked at the time on my phone to see it was 8:00 p.m. Luke and everyone burst through the door making me jump up. Key and Blake were dressed as Joker and Harley Quinn. Luke and Jake were dressed as the Salvatore Brothers

"Why aren't you dress Ruby?" Luke asked

"I have costumes but I don't know what to wear," I said getting up from the bed. Keya grabbed my arms and walked into my closet and shut the door.

"I know you are innocent but do you have anything sexy?" she asked looking at me. I nodded and pointed at the right corner. She pulled out the box and started looking around. She kept saying yes and no making me worry. She pulled out my sexy nurse outfit and smiled from ear to ear. It had a big slept in the chest area. I wasn't wearing that. Thank god my make-up was already done.

"I am not taking no for an answer," she said as she threw the outfit at me. I groaned and went to the bathroom because it was connected to my closet. I stripped out my clothes and quickly put the outfit on.  I looked in the mirror and gasped. I looked like a stripper but I loved it. I walked back into the closet and slipped on red boot heels. Keya smiled from ear to ear. She got the band and put it on my head. She opened the closet door and all the boys gasped. Ryder was in his costume. He was a vampire but a sexy vampire. He ran his eyes all over my body.

Ruby's Outfit