"Let's Have Some Fun"

The car finally arrived at the large mansion and everyone got out one by one. Yui sighed and then followed the brothers into their home. "Dinner is being prepared. Please meet in the dining room in half an hour." Reiji stated to everyone. They all nodded and went their separate ways. Yui slowly walked to her room and opened the door. She shut it behind her and went to her desk. She sat down and took out the homework that was given. "I wonder if Laito-Kun and Ayato-Kun will have to copy off me again..." Yui yawned. "Shi-Chan and Kai-Kun showed up out of nowhere. I don't think any of the brothers are happy about it...I guess I am a bit excited..." Yui smiled softly.

She wrote down long paragraphs in a leather brown book that had a velcro strap to seal it closed. She wrote about everything and nothing. Writing distracted her from the chaos that went on in her life on a daily, each day more and more chaos was added to the poor girl's life.

What she wrote: 𝒦𝒶𝒾 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓏𝓊𝓀𝒾 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓋𝑒𝒹...𝐼'𝓂 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒹𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂...𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹 𝓊𝓅 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓌. 𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎. (Kai and Shizuki just arrived...I'm kind of scared about what the brothers might do to them...They really showed up out of nowhere, there is no way I could have expected this, and even if I did I'm sure I would still be just as surprised even if I knew. I just hope they are okay.)

She placed the small book on her night table and left her room. 'Am I late?' She asked herself. She sped walk down the long halls of the large house she has moved into. She turned down to another hall and opened a door to the dining room. She took a step in. "You are here before everyone else. I'm slightly impressed, but you didn't knock or change out of your school uniform. Terrible manners. Come sit." Reiji glared. Yui sighed and walked over to the table, she pulled out a chair that was on the opposite side of Reiji and the opposite end. After a few minutes, Subaru walked into the room and rolled his eyes. He sat down beside Reiji and crossed his arms, Laito soon walked in and sat beside Yui.

"Finally everyone is starting to show up," Reiji mumbled. "You should be happy that anyone decided to go near you." Shu appeared in front of Yui slouched in his chair. "You have nothing to contribute to this family. You simply are a waste of space." Reiji looked over at Shu. Ayato walked in and yawned. "I'm too tired for this." He mumbled. Ayato pulled out the chair next to Laito and crossed his right leg over his left. Kanato didn't even bother to show up. "I guess we will begin eating." Reiji rolled his eyes. Some of the human familiars carefully set down the food in front of the boys and Yui. "Th-Thank you..." Yui looked over at the lady who placed the food in front of Yui. "Don't thank them. They can't respond." Laito glanced over at her. "Oh...Sorry..." Yui mumbled.

"Alright, can we talk about these losers that keep trying to take Pancake away from us?" Ayato pushed his plate away. "Might be wise," Shu said quietly. "We could scare them off," Subaru spoke up. "Eh...Like, show them our fangs?" Laito asked. "That could work," Ayato adjusted in his chair. Yui stared at her feet and just listened to them planning. "Bite them," Shu muttered. "No, their cent is nasty." Ayato gagged. "It's true..." Laito agreed. "Dinner is over." Reiji butted in. Everyone stood up and left the table. Yui walked down the halls that lead to her room. She slowly turned the door handle and opened the door then shut it the moment she entered. Yui took began to take off her uniform. She started taking her pink bow off and then the white lace. She took the jacket off and then stopped. "I feel like I am being watched..." She muttered.

Yui looked around the room and then her eyes locked with four green eyes and two purple ones. She pulled the jacket back over her shoulders and shrieked. "Oh be quiet, you're so loud." Ayato opened the door. "But-But you were watching me undress!" Yui shouted. Yui backed up and then hit something. More like someone. Laito covered her mouth and Yui's eyes widened. "Shh... Calm down." Laito whispered in her ear. Laito was holding her waist and pressing her body against his. "Can we have a bite?" Ayato smiled. Yui didn't answer. Laito moved his hand that was holding her waist and took off her jacket for her.

 The black coat dropped down to the ground, then he unbuttoned 3 of her buttons on her dress shirt and pulled part of it off Yui's shoulder. She tried to answer Ayato's question. She tried to shake her head but Laito was holding her head to his chest so she could barely move anything but her legs. But soon she lost control of her legs too. Ayato was on his knees resting her leg over his shoulder. "I want some too!" Kanato shouted. Kanato walked over and grabbed her wrist and held it to his mouth. "C'mon Bitch-Chan...Let's have some fun..." Laito whispered. Laito leaned down and bit into her shoulder. She flinched and wanted to scream but Laito wasn't letting her do that. Ayato turned his head and bit into her thigh. She squeezed her eyes shut. Kanato bit into the weak part of her wrist. Laito took his hand off her mouth. "Please..."