"ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

"Kai-Kun! Help...! THE ZIPPER IS STUCK!" Yui yelled. The three boys looked back at the tub. "How is the familiar working?" Reiji walked into the bathroom with Shu and Subaru following. "It's working..." Ayato muttered. The six boys crowded around the small bathtub and just watched. "Yui... What are all these holes? One... Two... Three... Four... They look real..." Kai traced her thumb around the holes in her shoulder, neck, collarbone. "What the... They are real... Yui? I want you to explain this now." Kai whispered. 'Oh god... That's where Laito bit me...!' Yui panicked in her head. "It's really nothing!" Yui shouted. "Yui! You are clearly lying right now!" Kai yelled back at her. "I can't tell you!" Yui whisper yelled. "Why not?! You tell us everything!" Kai shouted back. "Why do I hear yelling?!" Shizuki swung the door open. "Shizuki! Come look at this!" Kai yelled. Shizuki walked over and looked at Yui's arm. "WHAT THE-" Shizuki shouted. I told you it is nothing!" Yui cried.

"She is really persistent in trying to keep the bites a secret." Kanato mumble. "Why doesn't she just tell them?" Subaru rolled his eyes. "It is better that she doesn't tell them," Reiji stated. "Huh? Why?" Laito questioned. "Because they might tell the rest of the school and we will have issues." Reiji breathed. "Ah right..." Laito sighed.

"IT IS NOTHING!" Yui yelled. "Okay...Okay... I trust you." Kai whispered. Yui just took a breath in and closed her eyes. "Now give us a twirl," Shizuki tried to lighten the mood. Yui stood on one foot and then spun. Kai and Shizuki clapped "The judges give a score of ten!" Kai laughed. "Only ten? I thought my twirl was pretty good." Yui giggled.

"Subaru are you blushing?" Laito glanced over at his younger brother. "N-NO OF COURSE NOT" Subaru covered his face. "Someone has a crush~," Laito said in a sing-song way. "I DO NOT!" Subaru yelled again. "But she does look great..." Subaru whispered. "Yeah..." Ayato smiled slightly. "Hey look..." Shu muttered. They looked back at the bathtub. "Step to the right... Jump, clap, twirl and then fall back, Kai will catch you... Basically a dip." Shizuki explained. "Uhhh huh..." Yui nodded. "Okay, three two one go!" Shikzuki smiled. "Are they dancing?" Kanato asked. "Uhh... Looks like it." Shu glanced down at the image. "I feel like we are stalkers~" Laito blushed. "STOP BEING A PERVERT FOR ONE MINUTE!" Subaru yelled. "Calm down... You're only mad because you want her to be your girlfriend." Laito taunted.

"THAT'S IT!" Subaru ran over and pushed him over and then jumped on him. "GET OFF OF ME YOU PHYCO!" Laito shouted. "NO, YOU PERVERTED BASTARD!" Subaru shouted. "AYATO HELP ME!" Laito begged. "Ughhhhh" Ayato groaned. "Reiji...Kanato...Give me a hand..." Ayato mumbled. Reiji grabbed Subaru's ankles, and Kanato and Ayato grabbed under his armpits. "One, two, three" Ayato mumbled. They all lifted at the same time and then moved Subaru off of Laito. Laito sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "Yeesh..." He mumbled. Subaru stood up and dusted himself off. Laito put his hat back on his head and sighed.

"So how does this thing work? We can hear and see them." Shu glanced back at the small body of water. "Well, the familiar will keep watch on the image and project its sight into the body of water. The voices you are hearing are from the bats hearing. It just has to focus on one sound at a time and then we hear what it hears. "Can we play truth or dare?" Shizuki asked. "Can I at least take this dress off?" Yui asked. "Sure, we got you a cute nightgown!" Kai smiled. Shizuki handed Yui the light blue nightgown that had a lace to tie up at the front. It had white fabric at the bottom that was sewn around the gown. "Okay... I'll be right out!" Yui walked into the bathroom.

Yui closed the door behind her and sighed. "OKAY, SHE IS GETTING UNDRESSED, LOOK AWAY!" Subaru shouted. All the boys turned their heads away. "I am going to get hurt so badly... I don't want to go back... I don't want to..." Yui covered her eyes. "Damn right she is gonna get hurt bad!" Ayato shouted. "Should I tell them what has been going on?" Yui whispered. "Hopefully not!" Reiji stated. "No... I need to go home." Yui mumbled. Yui put the nightgown on and walked out of the bathroom.

"I am gonna get something to eat!" Yui walked out of the bedroom. She walked into the kitchen. It had a small island counter with a silver fridge. Yui walked over the large brown door with a window in the middle. "I'm so sorry Shi-Chan... Kai-Kun..." Yui swung open the door and ran out of the small house. "She is leaving?" Shu blinked. "The familiar will follow her, as long as it has her cent," Reiji stated. "WHY ARE THERE SO MANY STICKS?!" Yui yelled as she ran through the woods. "AHHH! BAT!" Yui cried again. "Uh oh-" Laito mumbled. "A bat... A FAMILIAR?!" Yui shouted as she ran. "That's bad- isn't it" Subaru sighed.

She stopped in her tracks. "Oh god... Ayato-Kun and Laito-Kun are gonna kill me..." She mumbled. "Damn right." Laito and Ayato said at the same time. She brought her hands to her eyes and whipped her tears. "So when she gets back here... Then what?" Subaru glanced at Reiji. "Ah... Well, she would obviously be punished.." Reiji replied. "Can I do it?" Laito asked eagerly. Subaru slapped his forehead with his hand and shook his head. "What are you planning on doing?" Reiji questioned "This and that..." Laito smirked. "Then no, no you cannot," Reiji stated. "AW CMON!" Laito shouted.

"Subaru, you'll deal with her." Reiji rolled his eyes. "EH?! MAKE THE PERVERT DO IT! HE ACTUALLY WANTS TO!" Subaru shouted. "Please Reiji!" Laito begged. "Ugh... Fine, but if I find out you removed her clothes, I will tell father." Reiji glared. "Okay, okay, I get it." Laito mumbled. "ARGG!" Yui screamed. The boys all looked back at the water. She held her ankle and then looked back up at the bat. She whipped her tears and let a determined look pasted her face. She stood up and let the blood fall from her ankle. She started running and taking sharp turns. She looked back up and the bat and turned again.

"What is she doing?" Shu asked. "Smart girl... She's trying to get rid of the familiar by confusing it, if she does that, it will take a while to find her again." Reiji smirked. She looked away and turned again. She stopped and then ran back the opposite way. 'This isn't working!' She stopped and stood for a moment and looked around. "YUI?! ARE YOU OUT HERE?!" A voice yelled. "Agh, Shi-Chan!" She started running away from the voice. "Pancake is being smart for once."

"YUI! PLEASE COME BACK DARLING, IT'S DARK AND NOT SAFE TO BE RUNNING IN A FOREST!" Another voice yelled. "Kai-Kun...!" Yui whisper yelled. She started to run again. "Ay doesn't this forest lead to... Our house?" Kanato asked. "I believe so," Ayato mumbled. Yui continued to run as fast as she could. After a few minutes, she stopped with wide eyes. "The... Mansion..." She whispered. "Welp, I'mma go greet Bitch-Chan!" Laito got up and walked away. "Way to go Reiji, you got the pervert to punish her," Ayato rolled his eyes. "Ayato, please refrain from acting so childish," Reiji walked away.