"Just Come!"

"Ow..." Yui sat up. She seemed to be on the floor in her room. Yui stood up and wobbled a bit then caught her balance. She pulled her dress shirt back over her shoulder and did the buttons back up. Yui bent down and grabbed her jacket and put it back over her shoulders. She put her pink bow back on and adjusted it. "I want to see Shi-Chan and Kai-Kun..." She sighed. Yui walked out of her room and followed the familiars that lead her to the car. The door opened and all the brothers were sitting and ignoring each other like always. "You are late," Reiji muttered. "I-I'm so sorry...!" Yui whispered as she went to go sit down.

"Alright... Drive." Reiji announced. The car started moving and Yui just sat there and stared out the nearest window. "Pancake should have someone with her all day," Ayato stated, breaking the silence. "For once you're smart," Subaru mumbled. "I swear to fucking god I will kill you." Ayato whisper yelled. "I'd like to see that." Kanato smiled creepily. "Well, who would stay with her?" Shu opened one of his eyes. Yui glanced up for a moment. "I can!" Laito, Ayato, and Subaru shouted at the same time. "Um...You barely even pay attention to her." Ayato glared at Subaru. "She probably likes me more than you." Subaru spat. Yui closed her eyes and sighed. 'I wonder if Kai-Kun and Shi-chan are in my class...'

After what seemed like 3 years of arguing, they finally agreed that they would have Laito and Ayato with her since they were in the same class. Ayato, Laito and Yui walked down the halls through crowds of people. "Hey look...It's the Sakamaki brothers!" One girl whispered. "Oh my god, you are right! They look so kind and cute!" Another girl whispered. 'Kind...? I couldn't say the same...' Yui thought to herself. Ayato rolled his eyes at the girl's comments. "What...You don't like the attention?" Laito laughed at Ayatos face of disgust. "It's annoying." Ayato glanced. "Don't be a baby Ayato-Kun! They are just your fans!" Laito teased. Ayato looked down to see that Yui was gone. "WHAT THE-" Ayato shouted. "Sh-she's gone! WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE GO?!?" Laito yelled. They turned around and ran back through the halls.

"KAI-KUN I AM GOING TO BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!" Yui yelled. "Just come!" Kai dragged her along the empty halls. "IF I GET IN TROUBLE I'M COMING FOR YOU!" Yui shouted. "You're too short, now come on." Kai smiled. Kai's smiled had always been so warm and welcoming, Yui couldn't help but smile a real smile back. "YUIII!!" Shizuki ran full speed at her and lifted her up when she hugged her. "Shi-Chan...Put me down," Yui giggled. "Oh- Right-" Shizuki put Yui back to the ground and the three laughed.

"Okay...Why did you so urgently need me?" Yui asked. "Okay, So tell us...Who do you live with?" Kai walked down the hall and Yui and Shizuki followed. "Promise you won't get mad? And you have to let me finish my sentences." Yui continued following. "We won't be mad," Kai smiled. "Uhm...We? Nah you mean you." Shizuki butted in. "Right- AnYwAy!" Kai stopped. "Alright... I live at the Sakamaki Mansion with the six Sakamaki...Brothers." Yui muttered. "SIX BOYS?!" Kai yelled. Yui nodded. "Oh... That actually makes a lot of sense. We have met four...So who are the other two?" Shizuki asked. "Oh...The eldest, Shu Sakamaki, and the second eldest, Reiji Sakamaki," Yui stated. "You poor baby! Stuck with six boys! Are you the only girl?" Kai whined. 'Probably can't tell them about the six of them being vampires, and me being their meal.' Yui sadly thought

"Well, who are your female friends here?" Shizuki tapped Yui's shoulder. "Um...No I haven't really talked to any girls since I left home..." Yui mumbled. Shizuki and Kai looked at each other and then nodded. They bot grabbed one of Yui's arms and dragged her out of the school. "GUYS THE DAY ISN'T OVER AND ALSO I NEED TO GO HOME WITH THE BROTHERS!" Yui shouted. "WE DON'T CARE AND YOU ARE COMING TO OUR HOUSE!" Kai yelled back. "ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!" Yui asked loudly. "YES I AM!" Kai yelled again. Yui began to struggle but Kai picked her up bridal-style and Yui crossed her arms. "You're so lucky you are taller than me!" Yui laughed. "We will have a sleepover. You can borrow Shizuki's clothes." Kai smiled. "Fine..." Yui muttered. 'What will the brothers do...? I'm starting to get scared...' Yui closed her eyes.

"WHEN I FIND HER, SHE WILL BE IN SO MUCH PAIN!" Ayato yelled. "Chill out," Shu mumbled. "FUCK OFF! SHE RAN AWAY! PANCAKE IS GONE AND I'M THIRSTY!" Ayati shouted angrily. "She doesn't have anywhere to go. She will be back." Reiji adjusted his glasses. "Yeah, that would be true if Bitch-Chan's friends weren't in the picture," Laito complained. Kanato sat there for a moment and then spoke up, "Maybe she is with her friends." "DAMNIT!" Ayato slammed his fist on the coffee table next to him, causing a flower pot to fall off and smash. Ayato snapped his fingers and a bat went flying out of a tree and towards the city. "We can keep an eye on her as long as we have a window and a cent," Reiji assured. "Ayato, take this, pour it into a body of water and you will be able to see through your familiar's eyes...My own creation." Reiji walked over and placed a clear bottle with maroon liquid in it into Ayato's hand. "Alright Laito, Kanato...Come, we will watch it." Ayato stood up and walked away

"So what we just pour it in the bathwater?" Laito leaned over the bathtub and blinked. "That's what he said..." Ayato slowly poured the liquid into the white bathtub and stared at it for a moment. "What the fuck- Is Reiji just being a jerk?" Laito questioned. "Hey look...It's turning pink," Kanato pointed. "Cool...So we just stare at it? How do we see through it?" Ayato looked away from the water. "Oh hey! Something is appearing!" Kanato shouted.

The boys looked into the bathtub to see a rippled image in the water. The picture soon became clear and revealed three girls sitting on a circular yellow carpet. The floor was dark brown wood with white brick walls with one king-sized bed with white sheets. Two of the girls were in the female school uniforms and the other was in the males uniform. "Just try it!" Kai shouted with a smile. "Will it even fit me?" Yui questioned. "I don't know, It's Shizuki's dress...She is a bit taller than you." Kai chuckled. "Fine..." Yui walked over to the closet and took the pink dress with white lace and a pink laces over the shoulders. She walked into the bathroom and took off her pink tie "I feel like we should look away-" Ayato covered his eyes. "Awe do we have to?" Laito intensely stared at the bathtub. "LAITO LOOK AWAY YOU PERVERT!" Ayato yelled. "Fine." Laito frowned.