More Then you Realized

Blaire's first day on board she hung back quiet and nervous, Trafalgar walks up to her "No need to be shy sweety,noone will hurt you here." He says reassuringly you reply "I'm sorry I just.. I have a hard time opening up.. since everyone I care for or love ends up dead or leaves.." Law strokes you're face "you dont have family? A crew?" He asks and you reply "parents are dead,no siblings.. had 2 boyfriends die within a year of meeting me.. just a string of bad luck." Law pulls you into him "well that's gonna change starting now." You paused thinking fuck I just met this man and I'm already falling hard.. Trafalgar leads you to his quarters "this is where you'll sleep right next to me." He says closing the door behind "I like you're room lay out,I'm one lucky girl to be here with you." You covered your mouth as you turned beat red scared hes gonna shoot you down for falling to quick he replies "we're lucky to be here with eachother." You sit down as your pinned by Trafalgar your so stunned you forget to breathe "breathe babygirl." He whispers as you struggle to catch your breath you have to tell him so you do "Trafalgar, I have no experience making love cuz I'm a... im embarrassed I'm a virgin.." Law seems more turned on and replies "Don't be,I won't judge and I'll be easy on ya til you're broken in." Blaire let's out a quiet moan "will you take me Trafalgar D Waterlaw?" Law is shocked but pleased  "anything you want beautiful." Blaire replies "one thing first.. do you just want my body or do you want my heart to? I just need to know..." Trafalgar replies "I'm after your heart baby,I want to hold you every night,make a life with you. I know I sound crazy since I just met you but the moment I first saw you I knew I had to make you mine." Blaire tears up and replies "oh Trafalgar no man has ever said that to me.. do you mean it?" Law gets close to your face "Yes I do every word."  You turn to wipe your tears but Law does that for you "I hate to see a gorgeous woman cry,especially my gorgeous woman." Blaire replies "I'm sorry I'm just emotional." Trafalgar kisses you deep,you kiss him back. He whispers to Blaire "can I strip you babygirl?" She's surprised he asked and replies "if you wanna I'm nothing to look at that." Trafalgar gives you a look as he starts taking off your tank top to expose your bra. "Look at you." Law says licking his lip, he unclip you're bra. You're now topless being admired Law squeezes your breasts as he kisses your nipples making you shudder and moan. He slides off your short shorts and your shaking "why you shaking baby?" Law asks she replies "I'm just nervous." Law replies "we can wait if you want,I want you comfortable." She replies "it's okay I want to do this." Law accepts and spins you around totally naked "you're fucking goregous,like dam.." You felt more comfortable as you realized Law was kind and patient taking his time to make sure your okay "I have but 1 request you do as I say you don't release til i say." Blaire agrees "yes sir."

Law  excitedly tells you his first demand "touch yourself and say my name." Blaire licks her fingers as she rubs herself moaning "Law,baby you like sir?" Law smiles "I'm so hard right now,on your knees." Blaire oblieges "if you hurt at all tap the bed 3 times I'll stop." Law is a very considerate man he rubs his tip against you "you ready stay relaxed don't tense baby." Law says as he thrusts himself in you,you scream and moan. Much to the thrill of Trafalgar "let it go baby." He whispers as you release hot and wet you scream his name "Trafalgar I love you!" Law pauses shocked you put your head down thinking "I fucked up." But Law replies "I love you Blaire more then you ever knew..." With that Law finishes and releases inside you "did that hurt at all baby?" Law asks winded you reply "I'm fine I felt some pressure but it felt really good,you were so patient so understanding. It means alot." Law puts a finger to your lips "that's who I am." Law lays his head on your chest as you stroke his neck "you're so beautiful Trafalgar." You whisper which makes Law smile "I'm really not but you are,ready to get some sleep my love?" You reply "yes I am my love your beautiful to me." Law kisses you rubbing your thighs he falls asleep and you do to both of you are wrapped together entwined in eachother. "Blaire L Waterlaw I love how that sounds." She thinks falling asleep.