Night Terror

Blaire woke soaked in sweat, tears and trembling terribly. You put your coat on and sit on deck alone and cry you hated the memories of your father beating you,and you taking extra beatings for your baby sister. Law eventually wake up "hey hey why you crying?" Law immediately starts comforting "talk to me baby,talk to me." Blaire speaks broken by crying so hard she cant breath "my dad... he was horrible he use to abuse us.. I use to wake double bearings so my baby sister didnt have to.. I have night terrors about my dad somehow finding me and murdering me.. and I scream and cry for help but it never comes and hes killing me in front of my baby sister... I just dont understand why he couldnt just love me... dam it!" Blaire breaks a glass with her fist,Law takes in what he just  heard you just poured out a deep secret. Law replies "your father is a waste of space,he probably hurts you cuz he dont know how to love you.. but we can work threw it together babe." Blaire hugs Law crying into his chest he holds her on that bed til she passes out "so much damage for such a beautiful girl.. he'll never touch you again my love.." Blaire wakes up in law's arms "morning beautiful feel better?" Blaire replies hazy "yeah I'm doing okay baby." Law sits behind you pulling you into him "you're perfume reminds me of a rose garden." Law says Blaire replies "how are you so caring,attentive and understanding of me.. I figure you thought I was crazy last night." Law holds you and replies "I usually don't care but your special. Plus I had this ex Maryann she had a lot of trauma and she never talked about it and one morning I found her lifeless body with a suicide note... and I vowed the next woman I met I'd take care of and be attentive to I wish I knew the signs before she.. " Blaire wiped a tear from Law's eye "I'm so sorry.. At least you learned to be better I'm sorry you had to lose her but it made you a better man, I hope shes finally at peace." Law sits silently as you look down "look at me baby, I'll keep you safe." Law said standing you up in his arms Blaire replies "I trust you Trafalgar,with my life. I love you." Law holds you and kisses your cheek "I love you Blaire,your Gonna be my wife soon." You kiss Law and initiate a makeout session Blaire wanted the world to know Trafalgar D Waterlaw was hers and she was his.