Call Me Sir

You're second day on board was more eased,you were comfortable enough to talk to a few crew members. It was a quiet day,Law lead you to the top of the boat to watch the sunset "I love sunsets." Blaire says resting her head on Laws shoulder he replies "I love sunsets to,I love how when the setting sun bounces off you're eyes they sparkle. It's just beautiful." Blaire wasnt use to Law's kind and laid back attitude "you're eyes are beautiful too,I'm not use to a man being so sweet to me.." Blaire says looking down Law pulls her to him so your face to face and replies "get use to it,I'm going to show you what a real man is." Blaire leans into Law who kisses her pulse and neck "Let's go I got something for you." Law says leading you to you're quarters,locking the door. "Baby are you mad at me?" Blaire asks concerned Law replies "of course not,I'm not mad why would you think that?" Blaire apologetically replies "you slammed the door and locked it so I just thought you were mad.." Law pins you to the wall "Do you trust me?" Law asks dead serious Blaire replies "of course I do with my life." Law replies "then do what I say,give me control over you." Blaire replies "anything you want My love." Law then undresses you and throws you down "first we're gonna test your self control,this knife will be 1 inch from your throat you have to stay still and you cant come til I tell you to." Law runs the blade across your cheek Blaire was scared and Law noticed immediately "you backing out? You can if this is to far." Blaire replies "No,I'll do as you say stay still and dont come til I'm told." Law continues his knife play as he opens your legs with his legs and starts to rub at your sweet spot. Blaire stays still more scared then she thought she'd be she trembled slightly scrapping the blade she held in the pain but felt a tiny trickle of blood when Law noticed "Blaire." He said stopping immediately feeling so awful Blaire replied "I'm okay I moved slightly and got a nick it's okay baby.." Law replies "I think we're done with the knife,the fact you let me put a razor sharp blade to your neck showed me your loyalty runs deep." Blaire replies "I also didnt come just like you asked." Law replies "lets fix that." Law holds your legs open as he rubs, he licks you watching your expression pleased with himself Law was precise and attentive "You know everytime you get off adds 2 minutes to you're life?" Law joked you reply "I think thats a myth baby." Law laughed "it is." Law hits that spot and he knew it to "you like that baby huh? Tell me." Law teased Blaire begged "yes I love it oh please let me come please baby." Law smirked "someone's greedy." Blaire replies "dam it Law I cant hold it.." Law whispers "self control baby." You throw your head back letting out a whimper Law played with Blaire a little more then finally gave her the word "go on and come for me princess,let it out." Blaire releases as Law feels your juices hit his tounge "what a good girl you are." Law came back up Blaire could feel he was rock hard "there's something so hot hearing you beg and whimper." Law whispers as he removes his clothes, "you ready for me my love? Its gonna be rough If it gets to much tap the bed 3 times I'll stop." Blaire loved how he respected her putting her comfort over his desire all Blaire wanted was to see how far Law would go. "I'm ready baby give me all you got." Law enters Blaire with force sending her jolting into the headboard Law grabbed Blaire by her throat as he fucked her with so much strength and force. He almost choked Blaire  unconscious before he let go Blaire scratched his back and kissed his neck as Law was in a state of ecstasy "I love you baby." Blaire moans between shuddered breathes,Law leans into your ear "I love you beautiful." Law watched Blaire's pleasured moans Law was your first,you gave yourself to Law with everything you had. Law did the same "babygirl I'm gonna..." Law growls Blaire replies "me 2 baby." Blaire releases with a scream when shes done Law releases into her "I wish you knew how great it feels to soak your insides." Blaire replied "it feels good,your the first man I gave myself to.." Law replies "You're not going anywhere your mine now and I'm yours. Marry me Blaire?" Law pulls out a diamond ring and Blaire cried and reply "yes yes I'll marry Trafalgar." Law replied "you say my name so sexy. We'll make the announcement of our engagement tomorrow." Blaire lays back "you sure you wanna marry me? I'll understand if you change your mind." Law hates hearing you talk down on yourself but he understands you've been alone most your life,unloved and forgotten he replies "I'm 1000% sure I wanna marry you Blaire, when I say I love you I mean it." Blaire cries into her hand but Law removes it and pulls her into his chest "its okay,I'm here. I'm not going to leave I promise you please dont cry." Blaire still cries and Law hates to hear his girl cry "hey baby stop crying we're gonna make a life together we'll have babies and settle down somewhere." Law says wiping your tears Blaire replies "I'm sorry I'm so damaged.." Law holds you "I'll fix you,build you back up baby. Trust me I'm a doctor." Blaire replies "I Trust you, I love you so much I'm so damaged it'll take time." Law replies "I'm a patient man,I love you to." Blaire push Law down "Lay back for me sexy." Law lays back and Blaire kisses his neck rubbing against his groin which made him hard,she bit him making him growl "you gonna ride me baby?" Law moans Blaire replies "is it okay if I do?" Law smiles "anytime baby." Blaire pushes Law inside her kissing law "so needy." Law whispers "You're so fucking beautiful Blaire." Blaire puts a finger against his mouth "shhhhh relax let me take you away." Law is needier with every thrust "watch yourself as you ride me." Law's request comes out in a pleaful beg Blaire watched as she goes up and down "baby I'm gonna.. baby." Blaire is interrupted by a huge orgasm which leaves her shaky but she continues for another 20 mins before Law releases into her "you okay babygirl? You went hard." Law asks rubbing your back you feel lightheaded Law notices and catches you "hey you okay? You almost passed out." Blaire replies "I'm okay just a spell they happen out of nowhere I'm okay really." Law grows concerned "I'm a doctor maybe I can help? What does it feel like when the spells happen?" Blaire replied "well I've had them for over a year and they started after I suffered a major head injury,no damage to my brain.. but they just happen I can't control them.." Law replies " sounds like you could've damaged your brain where on your head?" Blaire moves her hair to show Law a scar above her temple "this was where it was worse." Law examines you and replies "could be some damage to the left frontal cortex,not serious but maybe just a slight ripple." Blaire replies "its okay,they only happen once in a while." Law strokes you " I can fix that,fix your brain." Blaire replies "no baby I'm fine I promise." Law hesitantly backs off laying down to pull you on him "let's get some sleep I'm sure you'll feel better tomorrow." Blaire replies "okay I love you Trafalgar Law." Law replies "I love you  future Mrs Blaire Waterlaw." You settled in resting your head on Law's chest he holds you,placing his head on your head "I love how that sounds. Blaire Waterlaw." Blaire says before falling asleep Law fell asleep right behind her.