Law X Blaire X Zoro

Blaire was surprised by Zoro's request  Law asked "You up for it? You can say no?" Blaire was enthused and intrigued "2 men at once what girl wouldn't want that?" Blaire said as the 3 of them settle in Law kisses Blaire "Zoro check out her body." Law says Zoro replies "dam Traffy got a little hard body,come here Blaire." Blaire leans into Zoro who caresses her breast as  Law rubs your thighs "its okay baby moan his name." Law was enjoying this to no end He loved Zoro as his bff for years Blaire asks "have you 2 ever? You know done anything sexy with.." Zoro replies "Trafy and I go way back we've done a little." Blaire asks "touch Law between his legs,and law grab zoro." Law replies "anything for you." Zoro gasps at his touch but doesn't stop him as they jerk eachother while Blaire rubs her wetness "oh come here you 2." Zoro gets behind you holding you back while Law is in front "this is so hot." Blaire says Law replies "want front or back Zoro?" Zoro replies "I'll take the back shes your girl traffy." Law replies "hold her down." Zoro holds Blaire as they both enter the same time causing Blaire to scream "A screamer tracy? You must love that." Zoro says Law replies "you should here her beg." Law hits your spot making you whine which was so hot to both parties. They fuck well into the early morning Zoro releases into you at the same time Law does as you collapse. Law cleans you up "that was great trafy,if I ever get a girl I'll return the favor." Zoro says getting dressed Law replies "Anytime now that she knows about us,let's just keep our threesomes on this day every week what do you all think?" Law asks Blaire and Zoro agree "I'm down for it 2 strong men man handling me.. its hot." Zoro replies "okay but can I taste her real quick? I wanna taste that sweetness." Law doesnt hesitate holding your thighs apart as Zoro eats you out "go in and come for him." Law says rubbing your clit rapidly Blaire moans "oh Roronoa ah your tounge is so strong.." Zoro eats and sucks til you come with a scream he licks his lips "dam trafy, shes tasty. Mayb4 next time I can taste you and Blaire and I will man handle you." Law agrees hugging Zoro then says "your a tasty little delicacy." Blaire replies "maybe sometime you can watch me and trafy have role play night." Law replies "he can even be involved? So it doesnt bother you zoro and I sometimes hook up?" Blaire replies "I think it's so hot,I've hooked up with Nami a few times. She has a fine ass pussy." Law is thrilled by your admission and Zoro departs to his room "Nami huh? I suspected maybe she'd be into a threesome?" Blaire replies "I'm having lunch with her tomorrow I'll talk to het I'm sure she's down." Law kisses you deeply "Thank you for being accepting of my guilty pleasure." Blaire replies "of course I support anything and everything you do. Just like you do me. I love you 10 more days til the wedding." Law replies "I love you,yes 10 more days feel like forever." Blaire settles in "it's less then 2 weeks,I'm worn out let's get some sleep." Law replies "sounds good my love,love you." Blaire replies "I love you trafy,always and forever."