Punishment

You was innocently talking to a crewmate when a drunk,angry, Law "there you are,come here." Law says leading you away Blaire replies "what's wrong babe?" Law angrily replies "the way men look at you,its upsetting. You're my girl! My girl Blaire." Blaire starts getting teary as she backs away from Law who continues "You dont turn away their attention Blaire why?! You playing me?" Blaire crys "babe I was just responding to a simple question my loyalty lies with you... why are you so insecure?" Law has had enough and pushes you into the room pushing you against a wall "insecure! I'll show you insecure!!" Law yelled obviously wasted,he forcefully ripped your clothes off the danger aspect making you so hot "gonna punish me for being naughty Law?" Law grabs your neck "hands above your head now!" Law demands tying you up "looks like I'm gonna have to mark you,their all gonna know your mine!" Law angrily puts a knife to you're throat dragging it down til he gets to your thighs "you scared huh?" Law growls Blaire begs "please Law I am scared of that knife one wrong move I'm dead." Law replies "just stay still you'll be fine." Law uses the dull side to open your lips "I'm putting my name right across your heart." Law grabs a tattoo gun and writes his name which makes you bleed and hurt on your chest "now that's done,time to punish you." Blaire is shaking as Law starts coming out of his drunken rage when he sees you crying "Blaire,I'm sorry I dont know what came over me." Blaire grabs Law "just fuck me Trafalgar!" She yells loud enough for all to hear making Law extremely happy. He Positions himself to thrust deep in Blaire making her scream "I'm yours and yours alone Trafalgar Law!" Law is pleased by her proclamation "your such a good girl, I love you so much Blaire." Blaire enjoys being banged so hard her head bounced off the headboard so loud the neighboring strawhats heard it. Her collar and neck are peppered with bruises and some blood,her wrist burn raw. Blaire didnt realize how much pain she was in Law finished her off pumping deep inside her. He untied you and he immediately admires his handiwork realizing he hurt you bad.. "I did a number on you.." Law said remorsefully  Blaire replies "I'm okay baby don't feel bad." That's does nothing to ease his regret, hes not the type of guy to hurt anyone especially not his future wife "I dont know what cam over me... I was so jealous seeing you talk to Zoro I guess I just lost it.." Blaire replies "see this ring? It means I'm yours you have nothing to worry about,you know booze makes you violent baby. You're protective and I think it's hot as shit." Law feels better cleaning you up and kissing you "I'm so sorry I hurt you.." Blaire falls into Law's arms "stop that... you didnt hurt me." Law get upset "I made you cry,I held a blade yo your throat.." Blaire holds Law,taking into consideration Law's trauma,and rough start in life shes very patient "hey hey stop that. You're fine I'm not mad I love and trust you I knew you'd never hurt me fatally." Law is stunned by how trusting Balire is to him "baby, I I noones ever trusted me with their life... the fact you do means so much where have you been my whole life?" Blaire replies "I been asking myself that same question fate bought us together it took me 23 years to find you.." Law cuts you off pulling you on top of him "you seem like you still horny? Want a little revenge?" Law asks you reply "lay back doctor." Blaire says seductively, Law lays back as you hover right above his length "beg for me." Blaire demands Law happily begs so sexy "please,please Babygirl you know you want to? Do it come on please." Blaire shudders at how sexy his pleas are and gives in sliding him deep inside her and gets to work thrusting full force making Law about lose his shit as he watches his future wife move up and down on his length "oh baby dont stop ride out the orgasm." Blaire rides her orgasm out Law is shaking under the pressure building up inside him "Blaire I'm gonna..." Blaire stops "not yet your not not til I say." Law lays back down taking Blaire full on riding him til she leans in and whispers "come now Trafalgar!" Law growls as he releases in you. "Dam baby that was just amazing. Sorry I was drunk."