Chapter 2- The Beach >﹏<

HIKARU'S POV

Me and Kaoru walked over to Haruhi, "So, y/n gave us a riddle and we have to solve it to get the clue, he said that the answer to the riddle is our clue."

"He really doesn't want us to find out, does he." Kaoru put his chin in his hand and looked at y/n. "I don't understand why he makes this hard."

"Maybe he just has a hard time telling people." Haruhi turns to me, "Anyway, what was the riddle?"

"'A necessity to some, a treasure to others, I'm best enjoyed among pleasant company. Some like me hot, some like me cold. Some prefer mild, some like me bold. What am I?' I don't know what the answer is."

I look over to Kaoru, he is still looking at Y/n. I look at y/n, he is teaching the guests how to make paper crowns. He bent over and held one of the girls' hands and folded the paper with her hand, he started talking, but I couldn't hear what he was saying. "What do you think he's saying?"

Kaoru looks at me, "Probably explaining how to make the crown." he turns to Haruhi, "What do you think could be the answer."

Haruhi placed a hand on her mouth, "Hm, I don't know. 'I'm best enjoyed among pleasant company' it has to be-"

Y/n came up and covered Haruhi's mouth, "Sorry, I forgot to mention one rule." he takes his hand back, "You have to solve this by yourself, no help from anyone!"

He starts walking away, but I grab his waist and hold him up in the air. He thrashing around, "Fine! Fine! You get help from one person, but I get to chose that person. Just put me down!"

I set him down, "Who?"

He smirks, "Tamaki."

I groan, "Are you kidding me? Last time someone told him a riddle it took almost a week to figure out the answer."

NOT HIS POV ANYMORE

"That's the point, you can only get help from Tamaki. Not Haruhi, not Honey, not any of our guests. Only Tamaki." you say holding, crossing your arms.

You go to where Tamaki is, "Hey, Tamaki."

He turns around, "Oh! Hello, y/n. What can I do for you?"

You bend down and whisper, "The twins are going to ask you for help with a riddle, but I need you to act like you have no clue, or make it believable." you look him in the eyes, "If you do, I'll buy you all types of commoners food. I know you like commoners food."

"Really?" he almost falls out of the chair.

"Yes really. I'll buy you come commoners food." you raise an eyebrow, "Deal?"

"Deal." he whispers.

You walk away from Tamaki and up to the twins, "I explained it to Tamaki and he said that he'd help you."

You walk away from the twins and wink at Haruhi and put a finger to your lips. You get back to your guests, "Sorry, ladies, that took longer than I expected. Did any of you have trouble?"

~~<>~~

It's now Monday, you walked into class and sit down in your seat, Haruhi said that they had to deal with something for Tamaki, so you just sat in your seat. You pulled out a small sketchbook and start drawing.

You don't draw anything fancy.

You raise your hand, "Can I go to the restroom?"

The teacher nods and you start heading to the bathroom. You suddenly get pulled into a room. You look around and see the twins, "I thought you had something to do for Tamaki."