Chapter 4- Ranka Fujioka

You go to walk around Kaoru to leave, but he grabs your arm, "Y/n, please don't change schools."

"I didn't say I was going to, I just said that I'm think about it.." you say.

He lets go of your arm and you walk out of the room. When you walk out you see the Host Club. You exhale.

"Are you really thinking about leaving us...?" Honey asks.

You look down at him, "Yes."

He grabs onto your waist, "But why, y/n-chan?!"

"Things have gotten too much for me right now... I'm sorry, Honey." you put your hand on his head, "I'm not leaving right now."

"Really?"

You nod and look up and see Haruhi she looks at Tamaki, "Do you have anything to say?"

He hugs you, "I'm sorry I said those things! I didn't mean it! Please don't leave Ouran!"

You're just standing there with Tamaki hugging you, you don't know what to say. You hear your phone buzz, you pull it out of your pocket and see that your mom is calling, "Excuse me, I have to take this."

You walk away from them, "Hello?"

"Hey, y/n, are you on your way back home yet?" your mom asks.

"Oh, yeah. I'll be home in like thirty minutes, okay?"

"Okay."

"See you soon, I love you."

"I love you too, sweetie."

You hang up the phone. You walk back to your friends, "My mom called, I have to go home."

You walk away from them and leave the school. You walk home, your almost jogging. You get to your house, you open the door, "Hey, Mom! I'm home!"

"Sweetie! How was your day?" she asks she was in the kitchen.

"Eh, it was okay..." you walk to the kitchen.

"Oh, what happened?" she turns around to look at you.

"Nothing really... Kaoru and Hikaru didn't talk to me much today... but I had someone confess to me today.."

"Confess to you?"

"Yeah, I didn't feel the same about her. So that's what I told her and I made her cry." you rub your eyes and sigh, "I'm sure she never wants to talk to me again, but I just could return her feelings."

"What about Kaoru and Hikaru? We're they the ones who came over a few days ago?"

"Yeah, that's the ones. But I don't want to talk about them right now."

She walks over to you and hugs you, "I'll be here whenever you are ready to talk."

You hug her back, "Thanks, Mom."

You pull away, "I'll be in my room if you need me."

"Okay, sweetie. Dinner will be ready soon."

You nod and go to your room. You lay on your bed. You turn around and face the ceiling. You sigh and take of your tie and school jacket.

The door to your room opens, "Dinner is ready!"

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute!" you look at yourself in the tall mirror. You fix your hair.

~~<>~~

The next day at school, you had to sit through the Zuka Clubs performance. it was boring. But everyone from their school was jumping up and down.