Chapter 3- Lobelia Girls' Academy❤😡

You woke up in your bed, all the things you torn out of your bag, was folded and put away. You sit up, "What happened?" 

You eyes widen as you remember what happened last night. "Did that really happen?" you touch your lips. 

You hear a knock at the door, "Yes?"

The door opens and Hikaru walks in, "Y/n?"

"Hello, Hikaru." 

"What happened last night. Kaoru went into your room and didn't come out for an hour and a half."

You put a hand on your head, "You know how I have my anxiety meds? Well, after yesterdays incident, I went to go take it. I looked everywhere in my bag for it, but I couldn't find it. I took everything out of my bag, it still wasn't there. I kept remembering what happened yesterday, I remember not being able to breath, I remember the darkness of the ocean. After I remembered it, I started having an anxiety attack and then Kaoru came in here."

He raised his eyebrow, "I know that is not all that happened."

"Um..."

"Look, I won't tell Kaoru that you told me." 

"Well-" your face turns red, "he tried to calm me down... and we... we kissed." 

"You did what?!" he yells, you jump up and cover his mouth.

"I don't know, it just happened!" you take your hand off his mouth, "Why'd you ask, though?" 

"It took him a long time to get back in the room, and when he finally came to the room, he was all red, but he wouldn't tell me why." 

You cover your face, "I'm so stupid!"

"Are you leading him on?" 

"No! I- UGH! Why would I do that to him?!" you take your hand off of your face, "Okay! He's my crush alright! I don't even know if he like guys!" 

"Wait, Kaoru was your crush? This entire time?"

You sigh, "Of course. The riddle's answer was coffee, I bought commoners coffee since he said they ran out, I placed it on his desk. I tried making it as obvious as I possibly could." 

Hikaru starts laughing.

You just stood there looking at him, you smile nervously.

"Well, it's time to leave. You need to change and meet the rest of us at the entrance."

"Okay."

He leaves and you start to change, you changed into your school uniform. You were done changing and walked to the entrance with your bag. You met with the rest of your friends. You look for Haruhi and stand next to her, "Hey, did you and Tamaki make up?"

She nodded, "What about you and the twins?"

You put your hand on your neck, "I guess you could say that..."

"What happened?"

Everyone starts to walk out of the door but Hikaru stopped in front of the rest of the group, "Guys, I have something to say!" you all look at him. 

"I have officially figured out who y/n is crushing on!" 

They all look at you, you just intensely stare at Hikaru. "Who is it?" Honey asks. 

"Yeah, who is it?" Tamaki asks, "Go on tell us." 

They look back and forth to you and Hikaru, "Are you kidding me? You are doing this right now?" you ask.

He nods, "Indeed, I am."

You go to walk to him, but Haruhi grabs your arm. 

"Y/n's crush it, none other than the, Kaoru Hitachiin twin!"