Chapter 6- Kyoya-senpai Told

"So you saw what I saw right, boss?" Hikaru asked staring at you and Kaoru.

"I did." Tamaki-senpai said

Your face turned a bright shade of red, realizing what just happened. You turned to Kaoru, "I guess that one way of telling them."

~~<>~~

According to Kyoya-senpai, you were not allowed to show any kind of affection to Kaoru around the guests or in class.

Same went for Kaoru.

~~<>~~

"Haruhi, Y/n, since you have only went to Ouran in high school you don't know what we do for Halloween, do you?" a classmate said.

You look at them, "Halloween?"

"Yeah!" Kaoru puts his arm over your shoulder and Hikaru puts one arm on Haruhi's shoulder, "We usually sit and watch movies."

"Boring! Boring! Boring!" Renege yells. yAy! ItS rEnEGe! "Halloween. The day that sounds the death knell of summer and ushers in the icy breath of winter. Halloween. Once a day where ghouls walked the Earth and disguised as ghouls we tried to ward them off."

Renege continued with her stupid explanations out Halloween.

"So I propose a Halloween Test-of-Courage Tournament!" Renege says.

"A test of courage tournament, you say?" Kaoru asks.

"Here's what we'll do! We'll ask the superintendent to give us access to the school after hours, when it's dark. Then we'll all dress up in our freakiest costumes and proceeded to have the time of our lives scaring the absolute crap out of each other!"

"Yeah! We're in!" Kaoru and Hikaru say at the same time.

"I really like the part about-" Hikaru starts.

"It being dark." Kaoru finishes, "What about you, y/n? Are you up for it?"

You turn to him, "Yeah. As long as there aren't any clowns, I'll be fine."

~~<>~~

Everyone agreed to be in groups of five. So it was you, Haruhi, Hikaru, Kaoru, and the Class Rep.

You were in the hallway.

"Really? Even if Kurokana will think you're a big chicken?" Kaoru asks.

You look at the class rep, he was blushing.

"Whoa! What's going on with you and Kurokana?" Haruhi asks.

"No!" the class rep waves his hands around, "It's not like that we are just friends!"

You started shaking the class rep, "You have a crush on Kurokana?! No way!"

"It's not like that!" the class rep looks at you, his face was red.

A large shadow passed by.

"Did you guys just see that large shadow pass by?" Haruhi asks.

"Oh come on! Not you too Fujioka!" the class rep says.

You hear something bouncing up and down, like down a staircase. you look at the staircase and see a skull bounce down.

"Hey! It's not your turn guys! Follow the rules!" Hikaru yells as he kicks the skull back upstairs.

"My skull." someone says over and over. They step to where we can see them, "Why did you
kick-" the turn their head to us, "my skull!"

Kaoru grabs your hand and runs away with the class rep.