Chapter 1

"Ya know, Deku. If you really want a quirk so badly, I think I know a faster way. Take swan dive off the roof of the building and pray you'll have a quirk in you next life." Bakugou's friends start laughing. Deku holds back his tears. Soon Bakugou and the bullies leave the room and Deku was by his self. He runs to the rooftop and gazed down. Bakugou was down there but there was no one else. Perfect. Deku shoots a text to his mom.
Deku: Hey mom. I love you.
Inko: I love you too sweetie.
Deku then walks closer to the edge. With tears falling down his face, he jumps.
                                           ~
Deku's POV
I jolt up. I hate that stupid dream! Oh well. I wonder what time it is. I pull my phone out. 7 in the morning. Wonder if I have any missions today. I get some clothes on and head down the hall to the bar.
"Morning Shiggy." I say to Shigaraki.
"Good Morning Izu. Sleep good?"
"No. Do I have any missions to do today?"
"As a matter of fact, you do." He grins.
I hate that grin.
"What is it?"
" You get to be my little U.A spy."
"Oh heck no. You're insane."
" I know. You start in a week by the way."
"What?!"
"You heard me. Now go get ready."

**Timeskip. He got in**
Author's POV
Deku was in his way to the classroom when a girl with brown hair walked up to him.
"Hey, you're Midoryia right?"
"Yeah. And you are . . ?"
"Uraraka."
"Hi, Uraraka."
Suddenly Aizawa came into the classroom. He motioned for someone else to come into the room. When Deku saw the person, his heart almost stopped.
Deku's POV
Kacchan. Why did it have to be Kacchan. This is so unfair. I just wanna go back to the base and go to bed. Or on a different mission. Anything to get out of the room. He was staring at me in shock. I had to get out of here. I raised my hand.
"What Midoryia?" Aizawa asked.
"Can I go to the bathroom please?"
"Make it quick."
I took off running out the door.

Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this. Sorry it's short. It was kind of rushed. Anyways, I'll try to make chapter 2 as soon as I can. With school it will be hard but we'll see. Bye for now!