3/Replaced

Time Skip A Week

From: mIrAcLe bOy
To: brat
Hey little one~
Would you be so kind to drop by today and cheer us on for our practice match?

From: brat
To: mIrAcLe bOy
Only because you asked nicely my miracle boy~

I rolled my eyes at our dumb texts. Tendo's my home boy, of course I'm going to go and cheer him on. I got up and actually got dressed. I put on jeans and a black shirt. I slid on my shoes and fixed my hair.

I made my way to the gym and walked inside. I saw the guys all huddled up around the demon coach. My brother saw me and waved hi to me secretly. I waved hi back and quietly stood up against the wall.

The other team came inside. I made eye contact with one guy from the team. He was pretty cute. He had a number 4 jersey and his eyes.. they were so pretty.

The other teams captain looked at me and the boy. He smirked and grabbed the guy before coming up to me.

Oikawa: Hey cutie~

You: H- hi..

Iwaizumi: Dumbass don't scare her-

You: N-no I'm not scared at all...

The two of them gave me small smiles. We talked a bit and I got to know them both. Apparently the kid I made eye contact with was the other teams ace and vice captain. He's kind of cute I'm not going to lie, same for the captain.

They both got called by their coach so they left. I felt my heart flutter a bit. I looked down with a small smile on my face. I've never felt this before..

The Guys POV

Tendo: Looks like Oikawa and Iwaizumi made a move on [y/n].

All: What?

Tendo: Look. Their talking to her and she's blushing.

Reon: She does know that they are our main rival school right?

Hayato: No not really. Ever since she quit soccer, she stopped caring about sports and our school relationships.

Semi and Ushijima were heated. Oikawa and Iwaizumi were trying to take their precious [y/n] away from them. Hayato was more ticked off because his rivals were flirting with his sister. The team seemed to pick up on his anger to the point Reon held him by his shoulder so he wouldn't kill Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

When the game started, both teams were on equal ground with anger. More towards each other, but you could sense the anger radiating off of both captains. It was a competition for winning this game, but also your heart.

Oikawa wanted you so he would beat Ushijima in some form, Ushijima wanted to protect you. Iwaizumi found you genuinely attractive and interesting while Semi wanted you all to himself.

You aimlessly just watched from the sidelines. Of course you gave some advice to your friends and your brother and you wanted them to win. Deep down though, you wanted to see Iwaizumi win though. You hated yourself for it but... The look of victory was something you wanted to see from him.

You kept score since neither team had a manager to do it. It was quite interesting watching both teams go back and forth. Strong and mentally talented teams fighting with pure force. Seeing how hard Hayato worked impressed you.

You could tell that he really loved volleyball. The passion he has for the sport was.. well it was something you haven't seen in a while. Hayato gave up so much stuff he used to enjoy.. and now you can see why. He gave it up because volleyball made him the happiest.

While deep in thought, you were startled when a ball almost hit you in the face. Semi caught it before it hit you. He threw it back in the court and he looked at you with a small smile.

Semi: You okay?

You: Yeah, just startled.

Semi: I bet. You can't space out or you might get hit.

You: Right.. thanks..

You gave him a small smile before looking back at the game. Semi walked back to the side lines where everyone else was.

Ushijima was furious. He didn't know why, but watching Semi save you was something that just ticked him off. His next spike practically slammed the ground which made the whole gym silent with the ringing of the impact. Pure force that I don't think anyone has seen before.

Ushijima looked over at you. He looked down at the ground for a moment after seeing your shocked expression.

Time Skip After Practice Match

I ran over to Hayato and hugged him. He did do well and they won the practice match. Hayato spun me around all excited as well. Yeah we hate each other but we still love each other. We're twins after all. Kind of forced to love each other.

I gave everyone high-fives and praised their hard work. I got to Ushijima and praised him a lot. Telling him how cool is spikes were with the very little volleyball terminology I know. The team all laughed at my lack of vocabulary but he seemed to understand with the small nod and slight smile I received.

Oikawa: Yahoo [y/n]-chan! Come here for a second!

You: Coming!

I walked over to Oikawa and Iwaizumi. They both handed me slips of paper and talked to me for a bit.

Oikawa: Those are our numbers. You know, in case you want to hang out.

You: O-oh t-thanks..

Iwaizumi: Alright we have to load up the bus. Cya around Yamagata.

I nodded and waved goodbye to them. I walked out of the gym smiling down at the slips of paper I received. I guess I made more volleyball friends.

The Guys

Reon: Oikawa and Iwaizumi gave her some slips of paper.

Taichi: Probably their phone numbers.

The hatred that beamed off the team while you were talking with Seijoh, especially Semi and Ushijima. They both wanted nothing more than to burn those pieces of paper.

Seijoh left and they watched you leave the gym. Happily smiling at the numbers you received. It made the team sad. They felt like they were being replaced with your new friends.

Hayato was worried about your new friends and their intentions. Most of the team feared of being replaced. Semi feared of losing the girl he had fallen for.

...Ushijima...
...feared losing the one person he's ever loved....