16/Valentine's Surprise

⚠️NSFW 18+⚠️

After a whole day of partying with friends and the guys, I went back to my dorm to sleep. I was exhausted and a bit sore. The school had a huge Valentine's Day party and they also celebrated our birthday's so we had to wear fancy clothes.

I despise heels at the moment.

I carried my shoes back to my dorm. I got inside and closed the door behind me before I laid down on my bed. I was honestly so tired that I didn't care to take off my outfit right away.

There was a knock on my door. I just yelled that it was open before sitting up in bed. I looked up to see Ushijima standing there with a bag and a bouquet.

Ushijima: Happy birthday honey.

You: Aww Toshi, you didn't have to.

Ushijima: Yes I did, it's your birthday and also our first Valentine's Day together.

I rolled my eyes and hugged him. He hugged me tightly and he kissed my forehead. I looked up at him and he kissed me. We kissed for a while and he hugged me some more.

He handed me the bag and I opened it. Inside was one of his hoodies and a small box. I put in his hoodie and then I opened the box. Inside the box was a golden necklace with a W attached to it. I put it on and I smiled at it.

You: I love it, thank you Toshi.

Ushijima: You're welcome.

I smiled and then I kissed him. He kissed me back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my waist and he pulled me close to him.

⚠️18+/Smut/NSFW⚠️

My hands ran down from his neck to his chest. Ushijima's kisses moved down to my neck where he started to suck and leave hickeys. His hands sliding a bit lower down my back and up my shirt.

His fingers traced along my back. His touch sent shivers up my body. He kissed my cheek, and then my lips softly. He pulled away and his gaze was soft yet stern at the same time.

Ushijima: Honey.

You: Hm?

Ushijima: Am I allowed to touch you like this?

You: You can do whatever you'd like Toshi.

Ushijima kissed me again softly. His hands caressed my body which made me shiver. His hands ran up my body to underneath my bra. He unclipped my bra and took it off of me.

His hands ran up my sides, tracing every curve I had.   He slid off my shirt and he kissed my collar bone. My fingers ran through his hair gently as he kissed my neck and chest. He was leaving hickeys all over my chest.

He picked me up gently and set me down on my bed.  He climbed on top of me and he slid his hands down my body. He kissed from my neck to my stomach, to my pants line.

He looked up at me for approval. I nodded and he pulled my pants down along with my underwear. He teased me a bit with his fingers gently tracing my inner thigh. His fingers traced along my thigh to me and he slid his fingers inside. I immediately moaned in pain yet pleasure.