19/Gentle Ace

Spring

Ushijima and I were taking a nice walk around the city. We're both always working and we have school so we didn't get to explore Tokyo a lot when we first moved here.

We walked in a comfortable silence. We looked at all the people and cars go by us and the sound of the birds flying around was all you could hear.

We walked the outskirts of town, looking at the fields that lined the streets. As we walked hand in hand, he lifted my hand to his mouth and he kissed my hand. I smiled at him before we continued our walk.

We saw a cat on our walk. I knelt down and it came up to me. I pet the cat as it rubbed up against my leg, purring loudly. I looked up at Ushijima and he was loo down at the cat before meeting my gaze.

You: Do you want to pet the cat?

He nodded yes.

You: Kneel down and just hold out your hand.

He did as I told him too. He knelt down and held out his hand gently. The little cat approached him and purred. Ushijima had this soft little glow in his eyes when he was able to pet the cat.

You: The cat likes you.

Ushijima: I suppose so.

I smiled at him before I stood up. He looked up at me, then back down at the cat. He pet the cat a little more before it walked it's way back into the tall fields.

Ushijima: Can we get a cat?

You: Some day maybe. Why?

Ushijima: It liked me.

You: Well you showed the cat love and affection, of course it's going to like you.

We continued our walk when Ushijima put his arm around me. He pulled me close to him and he kissed me. His kisses trailed down to my neck as he kissed gently.

You: Toshi..? What are you doing?

Ushijima: Well you said showing affection makes stuff like me, so I wanted to show you affection.

I smiled and looked down at the ground. I looked up at him and kissed him. I ran my fingers through his hair.

You: Toshi, I'm in love with you. You don't have to try to make me like you.

Ushijima: I want to make sure you like me.

You: You'll never have to worry about that. I'll never stop loving you.

Ushijima: Good. I don't want to lose you.

I felt blush engulf my face. I laughed lightly before walking again. I looked behind me to see Toshi looking out at the field, where the cat left. I smiled.

You: We can get a cat when we graduate. Now come on, we should get home.

Ushijima looked at me and nodded. He jogged up to me and we walked home in a comfortable silence as usual.