4/Late Nights

I walked into the cafeteria to eat dinner like usual. I went to sit at my usual table but the volleyball guys called me over. I walked over to them and sat next to Ushijima and Semi.

The guys talked like normal. Stuff about school and the club or random stuff like a manga. Just peaceful conversations. Everything was fine till Tendo opened his mouth.

Tendo: So [y/n]-chan, what did Oikawa and Iwaizumi hand you yesterday?

You: Hm? Oh their phone numbers.

Hayato: Yeah don't text them.

You: Why not?

Hayato: Well they are our rivals and Oikawa is a snake of a person. He flirts with practically everyone.

I nodded and went back to eating my food. It made me kind of sad hearing that. I figured they were our rivals but Oikawa... Him and Iwaizumi don't seem like shallow people... I trust my brother though.

Dinner was all good. The conversation and atmosphere was light so no fights seemed like they would break out. I was about to put up my tray when Kato came over to me.

Kato: Hey [y/n]-chan!

You: Hm? Hey Kato.

Kato: Can we study today? My club got cancelled.

You: Yeah. We can just study at my dorm since the library is closing soon.

Kato: Okay, I'll wait for you by the doors.

I nodded and cleaned up my tray. I put it away and grabbed my stuff. Kato and I walked to my dorm. We had a nice conversation on the way back. We just talked about the newest animes that have come out and the new movies as well.

I'm glad we got along..

The Boys

Hayato: ...their studying in her dorm...alone...

Hayato got up and threw away his food before storming out if the cafeteria. The team has never seen their libero friend this angry. Usually he's very happy and friendly but nothing could compare to the aura he was giving off.

Sure the entire team was pissed that this random kid was taking you away from them but Ushijima and Semi looked like they would commit murder. Ushijima kept a blank face but his aura was scaring the team. Same goes for Semi.

Tendo: ...oh~ I see~

Taichi: Hm?

Tendo: Semi isn't the only one who has a crush on [y/n]-chan..

Tendo looked at Ushijima causing the whole team to look at him. Ushijima didn't seem to care about the eyes being on him. You being with another boy was pissing him off.

Semi got up and threw away his tray. He grabbed his stuff and left the cafeteria in a hurry. Right after him was Ushijima. Tendo snickered leaving the other team members confused.

Reon: Should we be concerned?

Tendo: Hm.. maybe a little..