11/Movie Night

⚠️Some Spice~ 18+⚠️

I was sitting in my dorm doing homework like usual. Sometimes the occasional texting break. Kato is in Sendai for a soccer tournament and he texts me how his games went and what he's doing.

Ever since that night he came out to me, we've become really great friends. He's very open and sweet. He lets me do his hair and makeup sometimes and he steals my clothes.

He's become one of my best friends. We tell each other everything. From who Kato likes and my relationship to even dumb thoughts that come to our minds as we lay on my floor.

We've just become best friends. Sure it's awkward sometimes when the guys are around but they get used to Kato and I's chaos. It's kind of awkward with Shirabu around. Kato told me he likes him so I can see why he is awkward around his crush.

Especially since Shirabu is either quiet or a salty little shit head.

As I was doing my homework, my dorm room door swung open. I flinched at my door to see the third years standing there. They all walked in and sat down on my couch, literally on my homework.

You: Oi! I was doing homework.

Tendo: To bad, we're having a movie night.

You: Satori. Get off my homework.

Tendo: Semi's on it too!

You: If you're on my homework, get up!

The guys all got up off the couch so I could grab my homework. After I grabbed it, they all sat down. I went to do more of my homework but my brother took it from me. I glared at him as he looked at my homework.

Hayato: When is this due?

You: In a couple of days-

Hayato put all my stuff on my counter as he flopped down on a beanbag chair. I glared at him and he then proceeded to flick me off with an evil grin on his face.

You: If I fail, that's your fault.

Hayato: Your grades are fine. Mom and Dad won't notice.

You: Oh yeah, mom called me today. Said you needed to get your chemistry grade up.

Hayato: Yeah yeah I know. Don't say it infront of the team. Makes me look dumb.

Semi: You look dumb even if we didn't know you grades.

The guys all laughed while my brothers fave turned into a nasty glare that burned into Semi's soul. I couldn't help but snicker with them. Solid roast on Semi's part.

Hayato: You can't laugh Semi, you're a discount version of Sugawara.

And now all of them are cackling.

Semi had the nastiest scowl I've ever seen which made me laugh so hard. The whole room was just full of laughter. Ushijima even chuckled a bit as his teammates words.

The roasting went on for a while between all of them. I got my fair share of roasts but hey, it's all in good fun. After a bit of all of us suffocating from laughter, we finally started to watch a movie. The occasional laugh here and there of all of us remembering funny moments.