12/Christmas Blues

Just wanted to clear something up!

Hayato Yamagata was born on Valentine's day and since you are his twin, your birthday is also Valentine's day.

Also I noticed you guys like spicy chapters so if you'd like, I'll write more of them.

Okay Have Fun Reading!

Time Skip Christmas Eve

Hayato and I went home for the holidays. We went home and we were super excited to see our parents. We came inside the house all excited, yelling hi to our parents.

Instead, the house was empty. Not a single person in sight. There was a note in the kitchen counter that was written in blue ink.

"Hayato, [y/n], we're sorry we aren't there to celebrate the holidays with you both. We do love you very much, just something came up and we're stuck in the United States for a few more months, meaning we will miss your birthday.

We hope you both stay safe during the holidays. Call us! We miss you both.

We love you. Have a nice holiday break and a nice birthday as well.

Also, we couldn't get you both gifts so we just put some money in your bank accounts.

We're sorry!

We'll be back for your graduation!

Love you.

- Mom and Dad"

Hayato: Of course they aren't home...

You: They are never here for the holidays...

Hayato sighed before going up to his old room. He closed and locked the door behind him. I wanted to talk to him but I knew he wanted his space.

Our parents have worked most of our lives. We rarely ever see them. They would come home for special events like Christmas or our birthdays but they stopped once we got into highschool.

This would be the 3 year in a row where we won't see our parents. I've probably seen them 5 times in the last 3 years. Even less for my brother.

They've never come to a single game.. they never came to my soccer games... And they've never even seen Hayato play.

All we wanted this Christmas was to see our parents. Make them proud. Feel love and support from them... But they aren't here.

Now we have to spend the holidays alone.. just the two of us like usual. I'll cook Christmas dinner and Hayato will decorate the inside of the house.

We haven't had a real Christmas before..

We've never decorated the house with our parents. No snowball fights, no real Christmas dinners. No milk and cookies. No family comes over.

Our Christmas was always just some random dish we would make and we'd decorate a small Christmas tree that we set up in the corner where my grandmother's old chair used to be.