[ Chapter 1] || We'll meet again. ||

Third P.O.V??
[Location: 177A Bleeker Street, Greenwich Village, New York ]

☁︎︎

It was normal in the Sanctum Sanctorum. The 6 year old h/c haired girl was doing basic sparring with her mom while her uncle floated near the ceiling meditating. This was how they usually spent their Saturdays but today something felt off.

Knock.
Knock.
Knock.

"Uncle do you hear that? I think someone's here, maybe it's Wong!" the young girl exclaimed, grinning at the thought of seeing the nice man.

Her mother squinted at the bright aura radiating from her, "I'll just go check." M/n patted her head.

The older sorcerer floated down his eyes locked on the door. "No don't. Someone is here, but it isn't Wong."

"How do you know?" M/n questioned, re positioning herself in front of the girl.

"Wong doesn't knock." He chuckled.
The cloak settled on his shoulders flew off and floated to the top window to see who was there.
Suddenly, the cloak zoomed down grabbing random objects and putting it in front of the door.

Stephens face hardened and he glanced at his sister,
She frowned. "It's him isn't it?"

"Yes, M/n. It's Baron."

Y/n looked between the two siblings feeling a dark aura rising.
"Who's Baron?"
Ignoring her question M/n grabbed Y/n's wrist dragging her to her room.

M/n kneeled in front of Y/n. Questions on questions filled the girl's mind. She may be young but she isn't stupid, she could read a situation.

"I know you are confused but someone bad is trying to get through the door if not already in the Sanctum. I need you to take anything important to you and put it in that bag." M/n explained, tightening her grip on the child's shoulder.

"Don't leave this room when your done okay? Wait for me to come back for you."
Y/n wasn't very familiar with this serious side of her mother but nevertheless nodded at her words.

Quickly, M/n kissed her forehead before sprinting out of the room leaving the girl to take her belongings.

M/n ran to the sound of crashing hoping the damage done wasn't severe.

Mordo struggled to reach his hand towards Stephen to take his magical energy or quirk. The cloak of levitation was keeping Mordo's arm a good distance from Stephen.

"Leave him Mordo." M/n called taking a staff from the rack.

Mordo's glare transferred from Stephen to the young woman.

"It's been awhile since we've all been in a room together. Heard you had a child, M/n. By the way where is the young sorceress?" He questioned.

"She's not here, and even so you won't be able to see her." She spun the staff, glancing at Stephen behind him.

Mordo frowned, "You're lying. Don't you understand? The bill comes due.. Both of your actions will have consequences! In my care the young girl will learn how it is to be a sorcerer, a proper one!"

Stephen wiped the blood off his cheek. "And when she asks what happened to her family?" The cloak settled on his shoulders.

Mordo fixed his gaze to Stephen.

"Dead. From a rouge sorcerer. But that will be the only lie I feed her. Everything else shall be truth. She wouldn't even know how weak her mother was." Mordo took his own staff out.

"But you will both die honorable deaths as you saved Earth from Dormammu

"But you will both die honorable deaths as you saved Earth from Dormammu."

Before M/n could retort a blur of H/c hair ran past her and in front of Mordo.
"They will never die because of you. They're better than you'll ever be! A-asshole!" 

"Y/n!"

Mordo stared down at Y/n inching closer to her to get a better look. "Don't be disrespectful. I'll make sure to show you the real way a sorcerer should act. The true way."

He held his hand out towards her but a golden
whip wrapped around him throwing him into and through three glass displays. Stephen ran to Y/n's side and so did M/n.

"He will rise any second. It isn't safe for you to be here or with anyone close to us." Stephen spoke looking between them.
He'd turn to M/n with a nod and stating two words, "Sleepy Caterpillar."

Y/n's determined face contoured to confusion.
"Sleepy Cate-"
A portal appeared under Y/n and M/n, dropping them into what looked like a living room. A note dropped in front of Y/n's shoes,
𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. ~ 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 :)
___________________________________

(( A/n: AHHHH First Chapter!! I feel like this is a prologue but at the same time a chapter because it shows a bit of a background and the sole reason why Y/n is in Japan. Forgive any grammatical mistakes. Hope you enjoyed!! Sorry if it's short. 
() ))