Christmas part 1

It was finally Christmas Eve, and I hadn't much time to research how the Merlin Fred could touch things in my room, the shop had been too mobbed to take a break, and the only free time I had was spending time with George. He was leaving tonight though, this meant I could try and get as much research in as possible. "Well I shall see you tomorrow" he cheesed picking up his suitcase. "I suppose you will" I told him giving him a hug. "Well bye" he waved apparating out. "Yeah bye" I whispered running into my room. "Fred are you here?" I asked

'Never left' he thought

I read and read and read. But I couldn't find anything. I sighed putting the book down and went up to the fridge to grab a bottle of beer. Once I opened it, I went to go back to the book. But the pages where turning. "Merlin" I whispered. The pages had stopped moving and I picked the book up. It read:

Legilimency and love

"It is said, that the Legilimency ability can turn stronger with love, the more you love someone the more you start to hear the thoughts of someone they most love, however never been proven, it is said that the stronger the love is, the stronger you can hear the thoughts, through the living and the dead. However never been proven, this is considered a myth created by witches centuries ago, to scare their beloved into loving them back.

"It's a myth Fred" I sighed to him. "Plus I don't love you're brother." I told him again.

'Maybe you just don't love him yet'

"Yes but even if I did love him, which I don't, it still doesn't make sense that I can feel you're presence." I lay back on the couch. There has to be another reason.

'This is the only reason we've got to work with, just look into it. For George, for me.'

"Fine, but some other time. I'm tired" I got up and headed through to my room placing Tommy to bed. "Night Tommy" I sighed. "Goodnight Fred" I shouted.

'Goodnight sexy'

I laughed and eventually fell asleep.

"Draco where are we going?" I giggled as he pulled my arm. "The room of Requirements" he told me as a door appeared. We walked through and I was in awe. "This place is amazing." I told him trying to catch every detail of it. "Yeah, it is" he smiled turning to me. "Are you okay?" I asked him worriedly, he was starting to cry. "Draco?" I asked. "I'm okay" he told me. He got closer to me, and I stood closer to him. He looked down at my lips. Is he going to kiss me? I knew that I had inherited the 'The Legilimency ability' it wasn't very strong just now, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get into Draco's head. It was almost like he was taking a potion to stop me from reading him. Which was silly because he didn't even know I had this ability. He looked down at me smiling before smashing his lips onto mine. I smiled. He liked me. I kissed back before he pulled away. "Tina I'm really sorry for this" he told me. I looked at him confused. "Sorry for wha-"
I was cut off when he pushed me into a cupboard. "I'm sorry" he whispered. He closed the cupboard and I felt someone grab me around the waist and pull me out from the other side. "Tina Scamander, we haven't been so lucky to meet" I looked up in fear. Voldemort.

I woke up covered in sweat. Why do I keep getting these dreams, I haven't had them in ages. I frowned at the idea of me and Draco, nobody could love me. Even if I did like George. He could never love me back, not even Draco could, and I spent years with him. I just wasn't good enough for anyone.

I sighed getting up. Christmas. I looked down the the tree seeing one present. I already knew it was from Luna and Rolf. They were the only people who sent me a gift on Christmas, after my mother died. My uncle couldn't even look at me without being reminded of her, so he just pretended I didn't exist. To make it easier for him, to cope with mother's death. I opened up the packaging to see a dress, it was sparkly and very pretty. Maybe I could wear it today? I smiled placing it on the bed. I hope they got my gifts alright. I showered, and spent an hour working on makeup. I didn't wear makeup a lot so it took me a while to get used too, I put my dress on and looked in the mirror. Is this too much? Of course not Tina it's Christmas.

I put on my jacket and grabbed my case and Tommy who had a mini Christmas jumper on and apperated in front of the burrow. I took a breathe before chapping the door. I tapped my foot nervously, looking down at Tommy who gave me a reassuring look. Mrs Weesley opened the door embracing me with a hug. "Hello Tina darling, you look amazing" she smiled pulling away. "Oh thankyou Mrs Weasley, and Thankyou for inviting me" I smiled looking down awkwardly. "When George told me you didn't celebrate Christmas I had to force him to invite you" she laughed brining me inside. I frowned a bit. So he didn't actually want me here, it was his mother, and it was just out of pitty. I hid my sadness with a smile and she brought me through the the seating area.

'Don't worry he wants you there'

I smiled at Fred's thought before taking a big breath and following Mrs Weasley through.