Hogwarts

The next morning I was Rudely awoken up by George who jumped onto my bed, hitting me with a pillow. "Whattt" I almost cried. Why couldn't this boy give me a break. "I have 4 dates planned today. The first one is breakfast come on" he jumped up and ran out the room. I sighed before getting up and 'ready' for my first date.

I heard a knock at the door a couple of minutes later and headed to get it. When I opened it, George was standing holding a rose. "Wow Tina
You look amazing" he smiled handing me the rose. I rolled my eyes giggling slightly.

"You're an idiot, know that Weasley?" I grabbed my bag and took his hand, ready for him to lead us to our first date destination.

We headed out for breakfast and spoke a lot about the shop. "What if I made you manager?" George asked me. I started laughing. "Me? a manager? Come on George be serious" I told him.

"Tina you're great, plus it means I can let Ron go and he can go back to being an auror, you could co-own the shop with me" he took a sip of his tea waiting on my reply. "George what if we don't work out, and I have half the shop to give up, you have to be realistic here" I sighed.

He couldn't just chuck his whole life away like that. "Tina I have full belief we will work out, and if we don't I'll give you love potions until you die" he joked before continuing. "Plus you love it there, it's only a bit more responsibility" he grabbed my arm squeezing it gently. "Do I get my own office?" I asked smirking.

"I'll make you an office" he looked up at me waiting for my answer.

"You have yourself a deal Mr Weasley" I smiled shaking his hand. He got up and engulfed me into a hug, spinning me around a few times. "You're amazing Tina" he said into my neck. I smiled before he placed me down.

"George can I please look" I begged. I couldn't see where I was going, with George's hands over my eyes. "Okay date number 3!" he released his hands away and it took me a few seconds to see where I was.

"Hogwarts?" I nervously looked around and the place I hated for 7 years of my life. "Well I didn't get to meet you in school, so I wanted to take you on a date here, one you could have with someone you like and not have you're last memory of Hogwarts be you eating you're lunch on you're own" he looked really nervous.

It was such a lovely gesture but I wasn't sure it I could do it, walking back in here would be one of the hardest things I had to do, I couldn't imagine George doing it either.

His brother lost his life here, a lot of his friends lost their lives here. I looked down to see George holding my hand. "We'll do it together" he smiled with tears in his eyes.

I nodded wiping away one of my tears with his eyes, and we walked into the school together.

As we walked through the halls so many memories hit me, most of them weren't good ones. 'I was beat up there' I thought to myself looking at the stairs leading up to one of the classrooms.

"Mr Weasley, Miss Scamander. What a pleasure" I quickly let go of George's hand seeing Professor McConagall standing in front of us. "Don't worry Miss Scamander you aren't at school anymore." She smiled looking down at our now separated hands.

"Hi miss" She pulled me into a hug, and George after. "Everything's set up for you Mr Weasley, please don't make me regret it" she gave us one last smile before going to deal with someone in the great hall. "I can't believe she's a head teacher now" I told George.

"Ginny said she's amazing, almost as good as Dumbledore" George opened the door to the astronomy tower. I looked at him confused before walking up the stairs to find loads of blankets and pillows, set up with a picnic. "Another picnic Weasley? Running out of ideas" I joked.

He sat down, as I took a seat next to him placing a blanket over the two of us. "No. actually, I'm doing the same thing every boy used to do at Hogwarts. This was the only available date area you couldn't get caught" he passed me some pumpkin juice over and got comfortable. "There's the Room Of Requirements" i sipped some pumpkin juice and leaned on his shoulders.

"I didn't want to-"
I cut him off. "I get it, Thankyou" he gave me a quick kiss on the lips. He's one of the most considerate boys I've ever met. He planned 4 dates in the one day just so he could share a bed with me. I looked up to him to see he was concentrated on the scenery. I was falling hard for this boy.

"Hey George"
"Yeah?"
"Let's forget this 5 dates rule, 3 is enough for me" I smiled as he started to laugh. "Thank Merlin, I didn't have anymore plans after this, I was just going to wing it" he told me in between laughing, I pushed him slightly as he pulled me into a kiss.

"Tina I think I'm in love with you" he told me. I felt something in my stomach. Like I was about to throw up. I didn't know what to reply. I love you George. I love you. Why would the words not come out of my mouth. I wanted to say it so badly. "Thanks" I punched him in the shoulder and his smile faded quickly. He looked away awkwardly and I closed my eyes sighing. What have I done?