Marry me?

I woke up in the morning and headed down to the kitchen. "Morning" Draco smiled, I awkwardly smiled back taking a seat at the table.
"Sorry for last night" I told him. "Hey it's okay, anything for a friend" he placed a plate down in front of me, taking a seat across from me.

"I need a new place to stay" I sighed placing eggs into my mouth. "No. you need to stop being so scared Tina, go tell him how you feel" I scoffed.

"When did you turn into a love doctor!"

"He's a boy Tina, of course he 'took it back' he was scared he'd messed everything up!" He started to eat.

I thought for a moment, that's plausible. "If he loved me, he wouldn't have cared" I told him.

"Tina"

"Draco"

"You're sitting with the boy who gave you to Voldemort, rather than being with the man you love!" He almost shouted, we started to laugh slightly.

"You're right" I sighed.

"I'm not like you, I was a Hufflepuff, I was quiet at school, I didn't go out my way to try and save everyone" he laughed slightly.

"Merlin Tina, being a Hufflepuff doesn't determine who you are for the rest of you're life! I mean I was Slytherin, and you're in my home right now." I rolled my eyes, I hated it when he was right. It really boiled my blood.

"Go and get him, or you'll loose him" he grabbed my plate, emptying the remains onto his, causing me to laugh.

"Fine" I got up and headed for the door.

"Draco?"

"Yes?"

"I hate it when you're right." He started laughing before shooing me away. It was my own way of saying Thankyou.

I stood outside the shop, what if he wanted me to leave? What was I thinking going to Draco's. The only other boy I loved. He must have all sorts in his head. I took a deep breathe before grabbing the door handle and heading in.

There were candles leading up the stairs. I scrunched my eyebrows before following them up. They stopped at our flat door.

I headed inside and saw George asleep on the couch. Godrick that boy tried to wait up for me. There was a cardboard box in front of him. I quietly took it and looked in the box. It was stuffed toys. I pulled them out. There was a Niffler teddy, a Demiguise teddy and a Bowtruckle one. Tears filled my eyes, I couldn't stop smiling. That was my first silly idea for the shop, and he made them. I looked up to see Tommy asleep on George.

I placed the box down which woke up George. "Tina" he shot up, and headed towards me pulling me into a hug. "I was so worried" he didn't let go. Tears we're running down my cheeks. "I'm so sorry George" he grabbed my face planting a kiss onto my forehead. "You weren't suppose to see that box" he joked.

"Did you make them for me?" I asked him picking up the bowtruckle teddy.
"Yeah I thought it was a good idea, it would attract younger children" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Tina I love you, I've always loved you, as soon as you set foot into this store, I couldn't get you out of my head, and then you showed up at the burrow, it was a sign. You're so smart, and pretty, and amazing. I don't deserve you for a second.-"

I cut him off with a kiss. That was the nicest thing, anyone had ever said. I'd  only knew him for a year, and I already knew he was the only one for me. I was so in love with this boy. "I love you" I told him.

He smiled as we started into each others eyes. "Tina will you marry me?" He asked me. My eyes widened, all the memories came flooding between me and him, all the fun times together, in the shop, on dates, out for lunch. I'd be stupid not to say no to him. "Of course I will!" I squealed jumping into his arms.

We hugged as he pulled out a ring from his pocket, I looked at him confused. "I was going to ask you at hogwarts" I looked down at the ring. It was beautiful. It looked expensive.

He slipped it on my finger, and I smiled holding it up. "I'm never going to get over this!" I looked up at him pulling him into one last hug.
"Here" he handed me 5 sickles. I looked at him confused. "What's this for?" I laughed at the money in my hands.

"When I was in 3rd year I promised a girl 5 sickles I'd marry her, and that girl, I believe is you" I laughed handing him back the money.

"You remembered that?"

"Of course I did. Most beautiful girl I ever set eyes on" he handed the money back again.

"So how about we share a room tonight" he winked, I smirked back. "You're room or mine?" He dragged me into his room as we both laughed.

The next morning I woke up, turning to my side seeing George still asleep. He snored lightly, I brushed some of his hair back out his face. He was so handsome, I couldn't get over the fact we were engaged. I looked at my ring before looking back up at him. "Take a picture, it will last longer" he opened his eyes slightly, I laughed, as he smiled. "You're so beautiful" he pulled me into a hug.

"I love you"

"I love you too"