George's POV

George's POV

As soon as she Apperated, a tear ran down my cheek. What did I do? I quickly ran to the back garden to find Ginny. "What's wrong?" She asked in panic. I told her what had happened moments before and she looked at me confused. "Let's see the gift" she placed her hand out letting me put the necklace into it. She inspected it for a few seconds before furrowing her eyebrows. "It looks normal to me" she told me handing me it back. "She's gone" I told her. Her eyes lit up "I think I know where she would've went" she grabbed my hand and we apperated to a grave yard, not any graveyard. The graveyard Fred was buried in. I gulped as Ginny grabbed my hand. "It's okay, we don't pass it" she gave me a reassuring smile and we started to run to find Newt Scamander's grave. Once we approached it, we saw her sitting with her head in her hands next to his grave. "I'll leave youse too it" Ginny whispered. She gave me one last smile before apperating back to The Burrow. I gulped and slowly approached her. I took a seat next to her on the grass, and grabbed her hand in mine. She looked up and smiled slowly. Her makeup was running down her face, with tears still flowing from her eyes. She still looked beautiful. I tightened the grip on her hand as she put her head on my shoulder. She hiccuped and I smiled. She's so cute.

After a couple of hours, it started to get extremely cold, she was shivering. I took my jacket off placing it around her shoulders. She looked up to me the first time in hours and looked at our hands, which where intertwined together. "I'm sorry" she told me keeping her eyes fixed on our hands. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked her. She nodded 'yes' slowly. "Can we go home first?" She asked.
I smiled grabbing her hand again and we apperated into the flat. "You're freezing" I sat her down on the couch. I quickly run into the bathroom and started to run the bath. This will heat her up. I walked back through to see she still hadn't moved. It looked as if she wasn't feeling anything. I grabbed towels and placed them in the bathroom. I came back through and picked her up and carrying her through to the bath. I sat her on the toilet and picked up the towels and handed them to her. "Call me if you need me" I smiled, she slightly smiled and nodded and I left closing the door behind me.

I kept walking around the room with my head in my hands. What was wrong with her? I've never seen anyone so emotionless. Was it me? Did I upset her? What did I do? She wouldn't have done that because the gift was bad, she was too nice. She would've pretended to like it wether she did or not. I must have been thinking for a while, because I was brought out of my thoughts when the bathroom door opened and Tina walked out. She held the towel around her body, her makeup was gone and she looked so vulnerable. I quickly took her to the bedroom, placing pjs on her bed and leaving again. She still hadn't spoke to me. I was freaking out.

"George" she almost whispered. I jumped up and walked through to her room where she was sitting on her bed. "I'll leave you to sleep" I smiled I was about to leave when she grabbed my arm. "Please don't leave me" she whispered I smiled again as she moved across to let me into her bed, I sat up and she cuddled into me. "Please don't hate me" she whispered. I laughed slightly. "I don't hate you, I'm just worried" I told her strocking her hair. "I uh have that necklace" she started I looked down at her waiting for her to continue. "When I was in 6th year at Hogwarts, Blaise Zabini started to bully me, he used to uh beat me and taunt me" she started. I tensed up, she was hit by him? "One day Draco Malfoy shoved him off me and helped me, he pretended to be my friend" she started to cry. She was friends with Draco Malfoy? "Everyday for the year we ate lunch together, secretly met up. He was my best friend. The only person who was nice to me, and took an interest in what I did. Harry cared, but he didn't want to be my friend, not really, he was too busy. He bought me the necklace for Christmas, it was my first gift from someone that wasn't family" She looked embarrassed. I grabbed her hand to show that it was okay.
"One day he took me to The Room of Requirements, for privacy because we couldn't hang out in front of people. He kissed me. My first kiss, was Draco Malfoy. But he pushed me into the vanishing cabinet that let the death eaters into the school, and gave me to Voldemort." She shivered saying his name. "Why did he want you?" I asked her. I felt sick. "He wanted me for my ability" she told me. "You're ability?" I asked her confused. Then it hit me. All the books she had. "Legilimency" I whispered. She nodded. "You can read my thoughts?" I asked her. She shook her head 'no'
"not really, I can hear some things but the death of Fred would block me from getting in" she told me. I was relieved that she couldn't read my thoughts, it meant she hadn't manipulated me. "Voldemort made me get into Ron and Hermione's head so he could understand what they were planning. I tried to lie but he would use the unforgivable curses on me. But I didn't tell everything, he had enough though, he chucked me as soon as he had what he needed. I played a big part in the war, and sadly it wasn't the good side" she burst out crying again and I pulled her into a hug. "It wasn't you're fault" I told her playing with her hair. "If he didn't have the information, he couldn't have started the war" she told me looking up. "Tina no matter what you told him, or didn't tell him, there was always going to be a war" she looked down at her bed. "I'm glad you told me" I smiled, she smiled back. "I'm sorry about the necklace" she grabbed the one she had from around her neck. I smiled at her. "Let's burn them tomorrow, you don't need him anymore." I told her and she smiled nodding. "Okay" she whispered, she tucked her head into my chest, and a couple of minutes later she had fallen asleep. I felt my eyes starting to get heavy, and soon enough we were asleep. Together. A smile appeared on my face just before I fell into a deep sleep.