What?

We walked home together hand and hand, nothing was said. It was a comfortable silence. We went up to the flat and George went into his room. I sat down on the couch, sighing. Fred was gone, officially. George came back through and sat next to me. It was silent for a couple of more minutes.
"George I-"
"Tina" we both laughed awkwardly. "You go first" he said looking down. "I just want to say I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Fred, he told me you weren't ready to know" I looked at him with regretful eyes. "It's okay" he whispered. "I Just wish I had more time with him" he sighed lying back onto my lap. I played with his hair. "You know he's quite a flirt" I joked, maybe giving him some happy memories would cheer him up. He laughed slightly. "Do you want to go on a date with me Tina?" He asked. I looked down at him confused. A date? Me? So he does like me. Well I think he does. "Yeah George, I'd like that" I blushed looking down into his eyes. He leaned upwards and kissed me. It wasn't long, but it was sweet. It was a good kiss, well any kiss was good that ended in me not in Voldemort's arms. "I'm sorry I wouldn't have been as good as Malfoy I mean-"
I cut him off by shoving him off the couch and burst out laughing. "Shove off George" I cross my arms and went in a huff. "I can't believe you said that" I sighed laughing slightly. He got up from the couch and checked his watch. "Be ready for 6" he told me heading for the door. "Where are you going?" I asked getting up. "Well I have.." he checked his watch again. "About 5 hours to plan a date" he smiled and left. I giggled to myself. "Better get ready then" I whispered to myself. I smiled and headed to my room.

I owl'd Ginny and Hermione and they showed to up to the flat an hour later. Ginny screamed running to my room.
"Finally! You and George" she screeched again throwing me down onto a chair. "We've been waiting 6 months for this!" Hermione sung grabbing all the hair products she needed. They both gave a final squeal before starting their magic.

"Do you know what he's planning?" Hermione asked. "I'm not sure" I told them. Ginny sighed "he's not been on a date since school, I hope he doesn't mess this up"
"Who was his date?" I asked
"Oh it was Angelina, but she thought it was Fred asking her" Ginny and Hermione laughed at the memory. I stood up. "He liked Angelina?" I asked them. "Yeah why?" Ginny asked. I put my dressing gown on. "Guys I can't go tonight" I told them. I walked out my room into the kitchen. "He liked Angelina!" I shouted. "Yeah but that was years ago Tina" Ginny and Hermione followed me through. "Yeah but that's not the point Gin, he never told me that, she used to come here all the time" I sighed pouring myself a glass of water. "She dated Fred, why does it matter?" Hermione asked. "Okay so if Harry asked someone out and got completely heartbroken from it. But she still visited him years after and then he told you it didn't mean anything. Would you believe it Ginny?" She thought for a minute. "Yeah you're right" she sighed sitting down next to me. "But he clearly likes you Tina, he was maybe holding onto Angelina for Fred" she told me sitting across from me. "You have to talk to him" Ginny told me. "Let's finish getting me ready" I told them. We all headed back to my room and finished getting me ready for my date.

I left the flat at 6:45 and waited outside the shop for George. "Hello" he walked up to meet me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be here anymore. I mean he lied about liking Angelina. "Hi" I smiled awkwardly. "What's wrong?" He asked "it's fine" I smiled "come on tell me" he started to get a bit annoyed. "George why didn't you tell me that you liked Angelina?" I asked him folding my arms awkwardly. "I don't" he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "That's not what Ginny said"
"It was years ago Tina" he sighed sitting down on the steps. "I asked her on a date and she laughed when she found out it was with me and not Fred" I took a seat next to him. "I know I was just scared you actually did still like her" I told him, he placed his hand in mine and smiled. "Tina I really like you, when I saw you standing in at shop for the first time I couldn't get how beautiful you were out my head, as soon as you said I looked awful I wanted to look good for you, I did it too impress you, I wanted to take you for that lunch as a secret date, I invited you for Christmas so I could spend time with you" I blushed slightly. "You did all that for me?" I asked him. "Yes" I leaned in and kissed him, it was amazing. There was something between us I just couldn't explain. He was the best thing to ever happen to me. "Now that date?" He asked releasing himself from our kiss. "Yes the date" I smiled as he grabbed my hand pulling me up and he placed his hand over my shoulder as we walked towards the place he was taking me.