Took it back

"You said what!" Ginny shouted, me and Hermione cringed closing her eyes. "I know. I know! I don't know why I did it. I do love him, I don't know why I can't say it" I told them placing my face in my hands groaning.

"It's because you're scared you say it and it doesn't work" Hermione placed her hand on my shoulder. I looked up at her. "You're right, that's it! I'm just scared, I need to take a risk" I told them. I jumped from my bed and headed over to George's room. "George!" I shouted knocking it.

He opened his door and leaned against the door frame. "I want to take back what I said back" he told me looking down. "You want to take it back" I crossed my arms and stood there in disbelief. "Yeah" he went to close his door and I put my hand on it stopping it from closing.

"Okay George that's fine. But just so you know, I love you" I walked back over to my room slamming the door shut.

Ginny and Hermione awkwardly sat on my bed as I paced around. "He took it back!" I shouted in frustration. "He... took it...back" I sat down on the bed next to them. "Do you want to stay with me and Harry tonight?" Ginny asked, I nodded as she picked up a bag and packed it for me. "Come on let's go" Hermione got up and we all apperated out.

Hermione had apperated home and me and Ginny walked in the front door to see Harry covered in mud.
"Hard day at work?" I asked laughing he pulled a face before sitting down. "Don't you dare sit on that couch covered in mud!" Ginny pulled him up and shoved him upstairs. "Tea?" I nodded as she left to go into the kitchen.

Harry came down a couple of minutes later taking a seat next to me. "So you and George fighting?" I looked at Harry in confusion. "What makes you think we're fighting?" I asked him sitting up. "You'd be there if you weren't" he smiled awkwardly looking down at his hands.

I told Harry what had happened and he was taken aback. "He took it back?" He asked again after the third time. "Thankyou!" I shouted. Just then Ginny came through with a tray of cups. "Whos the 4th cup for?" I asked her taking mine. She looked pretty guilty. "Ginny?" I asked as the door bell rung. "I'm sorry" she sighed answering the door.

Nobody but Molly Weasley came running through. I put my head in my hands out of embarrassment. "Hey Harry dear, hello Tina" she smiled grabbing her mug and sitting across from me. "So what seems to be the problem?" She asked. I scowled at Ginny before telling Mrs Weasley the story for the 3rd time. "Well that's awkward" she sighed taking a sip of her tea.

"I'm on George's side for this, he must've panicked" Harry spoke standing up. "Biscuit?" He asked grabbing a tray. "Can we not talk about this?" I asked with my face turning red. The last thing I wanted was to talk to my boyfriends mother about this. Ginny was bad enough. How close was this family?

"Why couldn't you say it at first?" Mrs Weasley asked. "I just got scared, I've never been in that situation before" I placed my empty mug down. "Listen I have to go, I'll be back later" I stood up and aperated out.

I showed up at Draco's door. For some reason, when I had a problem, I ended up in front of this door. I sighed chapping it waiting for him to answer. "Tina?" He questioned rubbing his eyes. I check my clock realizing what time it was. "Merlin I'm so sorry I didn't realize the time, I'll come later" I turned around to leave. "I'm awake now, come in" I turned around smiling apologetically before walking into his house through the the seating area.

For the 4th time I told Draco what had happened, he started laughing. "Wow George Weasley, the last person I would've expected for you to end up with" I looked at him confused. "What's wrong with George?" I asked him, he better not still have this idea that 'blood traitors' and 'Muggle born' are bad people.

"It's nothing bad, I just didn't realize he was over his brother" he shrugged passing me a mug. "Oh that's a long story" I would keep that for another day.

"Are you staying the night?" He asked placing down his mug. "Oh no! No! I better go I'm staying at Harry's" I stood up. "Tina it's 3am, please stay" I smiled and nodded. "Just this once!" I warned him. He stood up and lead me to a room. "This okay for you?" He asked "yeah perfect. Goodnight Draco, Thankyou" he nodded leaving, closing the door behind me.

I picked out a pair of guest pjs, owld Ginny letting her know I wouldn't be back, I borrowed Draco's owl, and went to sleep.

****Dream****

I got of the train, and looked up at the beautiful castle. Hogwarts. I couldn't believe it. The place was exactly how grandad had described to me.

I headed up to the large man they called the groundskeeper. "I'm Hagrid and I'll be taking you to Hogwarts" he smiled down at me, and we all got on a boat. I looked up to see a ginger boy. He smiled at me, before turning around to the 'famous Harry Potter' to talk to him.

'HUFFLEPUFF' the sorting hat shouted, I jumped off my seat and headed to the table. I was stopped by an older boy with ginger hair.
"You're really pretty" he smiled down looking at his shoes. Nobody has ever called me pretty before. "Thankyou" I blushed. "I'm going to marry you one day. I bet you 5 sickles" he sat back down at the Gryffindor table as I laughed walking towards the Hufflepuff table.

****End of Dream****

George's POV

"Where the Merlin is she?" I stormed into Ginny's house where her, Harry and Mum was sitting. "She left, but she owld me saying she was staying somewhere else" Ginny passed me the letter. I looked at Mum. "No wonder she left, you must've freaked her out" I pointed at Mum sighing sitting down.

"There's something else George" Harry began. I looked up at him and he had worried eyes. "The owl that delivered the note was Malfoy's" I started laughing. "Malfoy! she wouldn't go back to Malfoy" they all looked at me. "Would she?" I asked "Malfoy has been the only person she believed cared for her" Ginny said placing her hand on my shoulder. "I should go there-"
Ginny cut me off. "No! If she loves you George, she'll come home. I promise" I put my head in my hands sighing loudly. "Why did I take it back" I groaned. "You're an idiot" Ginny rolled her eyes.

I was going to propose to her at Hogwarts.