Twins

No one's POV 

 It all started with Monica and wendell granger a lovely and deserving couple who seemed to just not have good luck. All they had ever wanted after they married was to have children together but as the months past with no success they felt it had been impossible. 

Until one day Monica and wendell granger had decided to go to wool's orphanage to see if they can instead adopt. The couple arrived hand in hand hearts full of hope to bring home a child to raise. Going up to the gate and looking up at the building they realize it was empty. The orphanage looks like it closed years ago. 

Monica's eyes water as she shakes her head. "Darling don't cry," Wendells says wiping the tears from under her eyes. Trying not to cry himself "We can look somewhere else, we will keep try-"

"Wendell just stop! Please. I can't take it anymore."Her tears now spreading freely down her cheeks "I- Im just not good enough to be a mother"

"Don't say that. It's not true" Wendell tries to reason with his wife, reaching for her hand to hold.

"But it is! We've tried everything and still nothing. You deserve better, I think you should-" 

However Monica was interrupted by a tall, pale, dark eyed man."I hate to interrupt but I believe I have a solution to your dilemma," He said it in a monotone voice as if he didn't care for this conversation. His presence bringing a shiver to their spine.

The couple stairs at the man confused and unsure. " I know you've been having trouble procreating and I have a way to help. It's fail proof." 

He comes closer to them and wrinkles his nose in disgust. "Look if you don't want it I'll just be on my way." he goes to walk away until Monica speaks up.

"Wait!" And the main stops smirking to himself "H- How can you help us?" 

"Well I am a man that deals with medicine, I have helped multiple couples with situations just like these. And if you like I can do the same for you two" He says

"Is the medicine safe? Are there any risks?" Wendell asks

"The medicine is 100% Safe and effective" He replies

The couple look at each other unsure of what to say. There's no way this can be real. They don't even know this man yet the need for a child hangs over them.

"Can we think about it? Maybe talk to those families you helped?" Wendell asks

"Actually I have only one vial left and won't be making another until I get back from my trip" he replies

"When will you be back?" Monica asks 

"In a year" he states

"A year" Wendell asks 

"Yes I have a lot of business to attend too. But if you do not want the help, then I have another couple who-"

"No! we'll take it please" Monica begs

"Monica are sure" Wendell asks " We don't even know if he's telling the truth" Wendell says in a whisper

"Please wendell let me try. We don't have a lot of options. Please" Monica grasps Wendell's hand "Worst comes to worst I don't get pregnant but if we don't give it a chance we will never know,"

Wendell nods his head kissing his wife forehead "Okay"

The couple turns to look at the man and watches as he pulls out a vial from his coat pocket. He hands it over to the couple and says "Drink it tonight and within two weeks time all your desires will have come to pass"