First task

Y/n's POV

Today was the first task I'm terrified for Harry and Cedric. I don't know what I would do if I lost them.

Hermi and I sneak into their tent to wish them luck. I go to Harry and Hug him tightly as he does the same.

My hands wrapped around his neck and his around my waist "Don't die please" I say.

He chuckles and says "I'll try not to" we stay like that until I hear a "click" and feel a "flash".

It was that annoying Journalist bitch. She said "if everything goes well we might just end up on the front page" then Krum kicked her out.

I went to Cedric and hugged him as I did with Harry.

"Promise me you won't die because of this tournament," I say.

He looks at me and says "You know I can't promise you that"

"please just promise me" I say.

He sighs and puts our foreheads together and says "I promise" I smile and leave before Hermi and I get caught.
———————————————————————————

After both of them made it out alive. We all went back to the common room to celebrate Harry's victory.

I had told Cedric I'd come and celebrate with him later. Harry opened the egg and it let out an excruciating noise.

It sounded familiar but I couldn't think straight because of the sound.

Months went on and it was getting close to the second task.

Hermi and I were getting aggravated with Harry for not figuring it out yet.

Until Cedric came up to us and told Harry to take a bath with it in the prefects bathroom.

Which sounded very odd. Harry asked me to come with which I said yes to.

Later in that night

Harry and I went down to the bathroom and got in the water.

I could tell he was blushing because of the lack of clothing on my body.

"Relax Harry it's nothing you haven't seen before," I say referring to the night with Draco.

"I-I kn-ow" he stutters.

I chuckle and smile at him. We submerge the egg in the water and go down and open it. It then played a beautiful song.

We come out of the water and at that moment I realized why it sounded familiar.

"I'm such a git how did I not realize it sooner," I say.

Harry looked at me perplexed and says "What are you talking about".

I look at him and said "it's mermaids. The next task its mermaids. You are going to be underwater for an hour. They will steal a treasure of yours and hide it with the mermaids. You will have to go underwater for an hour and find it before time runs out"

He looks at me and smiles. He jumps to hug me and says "Omg your amazing. What would I do without you y/n Riddle"

I giggled and said "You would probably be dead" 

We laughed and he hit me playfully on the arm.
Then we both went red realizing how close our bodies were.

I was blushing which was weird because I normally don't. We get out and head back to our rooms.

Harry is sleeping in his dorm again because after the first task he and Ron made up. Which made me happy and kind of sad. I got used to him sleeping with me. Now it's kinda hard without him.