Party

Y/n's POV

Since the boys won the 2nd task the twins ( Fred & George) and I decide to throw them a party in the Gryffindor common room.

Hermi doesn't like the whole idea of drinking and smoking but I convinced her to just loosen up a bit.

Everyone thinks hermi is an uptight know it all but she isn't, well at least not all the time. She does do things people wouldn't expect her to, especially when I'm there. I think I help her be herself more.

Anyway, I already put a silencing charm around the dorm and made sure none of the professors would find out. I invited everyone to come except pug-face pansy and her group of gits. They won't say anything because I had put a sleeping charm to make sure they wouldn't wake till tomorrow morning.

We have speakers around the room a beer pong table, stripper poles, and loads of alcohol and pot. I haven't partied this year like I use to last year at Ilvermorny. We've been so distracted with the tournament that we haven't had time to just relax.

Party

I'm wearing a white lacy lingerie top, black skinny jeans, black boots, and a black Gucci belt.

Hermi is wearing a white long sleeve, black skirt, and black thigh-high boots

Hermi is wearing a white long sleeve, black skirt, and black thigh-high boots. (This is what hermi's wearing)

She wanted to wear a sweater and jeans but I told her that I was going to dress her tonight and I'm glad I did she looks amazing

She wanted to wear a sweater and jeans but I told her that I was going to dress her tonight and I'm glad I did she looks amazing. I tried to not do too much so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable. We walk in and see that everyone's here but one person catches my eye.

"My champions here," I say while chuckling

"I got second place N/n," Harry says while blushing immensely

"Well you won in my eyes," I say

"Are you planning on drinking or is it not your thing?"  I ask

"I've never had alcohol before," he says

I pick up two shots of tequila and say "try it" I say as I down mine.

Harry takes it hesitantly and drinks it.