The sorting

Y/n's POV

It was time for the sorting. There was this crusty looking hat that was supposed to sort us in our houses.

The whole thing dragged on until I heard my name being called

"Riddle, y/n Riddle" the great hall went into murmurs.

As everyone watched me get up onto the seat the hat was placed on my head and said "Difficult, very difficult. You are ambitious, loyal cunning, brave, and incredibly smart. One of the brightest minds I've seen in a millennium. You are all of the houses in one but you are more Slytherin and Gryffindor. I cannot choose you are both." The hat says.

Everyone has gone silent and professor dumbledore says "You can choose if you would like, rather than being in two houses."

The thing about me is that I'm very indecisive and I have no bloody clue what house I want to be in." I don't know professor."

He looks at me and smiles "That's alright you will be in both. Unless you change your mind later on in the future. But for now you can sit at either table."

I hop off the stool and sit next to my sister. I'm in between her and Harry.

Then dumbledore goes in the middle and talks about a bloody tournament.

I don't give a fuck. I pull out the dark arts book from earlier and read it while he is talking.

Until I hear hermi say something about "Victor Krum"

I turn around to see a bunch of hot and masculine men but I see one that is eyeing my sister as if she is a chocolate frog.

"I see hermi's got an admirer," I say to her.

She blushes and says "I can say the same thing about you"

I looked at her confused until she points at the Hufflepuff table.

I see a light brown-headed boy, pale skin, pink cheeks with hazel eyes.

He has a contagious smile. I couldn't help but smile back at the handsome boy he looks about 2-3 years older.

I look him up and down I smirk and wink. Then I turn my attention back to everyone else.

I see a bit of jealousy between the boys and from across the table, I see the same look in Draco's eyes.

They must have seen me flirting with the Hufflepuff. I roll my eyes and go back to reading.

After his speech food appeared on the table I was so excited because I had been starved. I hadn't eaten all day so I filled my plate up with my F/F and F/D.

I see the boys look at me confused because of my small frame and how hermi doesn't eat that much. But I continue to eat.

After dinner, we head up to our dorms and get ready for bed.

I put on my red silk pajama set and throw my hair up in a messy bun. (This is what y/n's wearing to bed)

 (This is what y/n's wearing to bed)

(1:00 am)

I can't sleep so I get out of bed and grab a new book ( y/n finished the dark arts book already) I sit on the couch in the common room and read.

"Y/n why are you up?" A voice says. I look up to see Harry.

"Oh, I couldn't sleep. What about you?"

"I couldn't either," he says.

He sits next to me and I put my book down to face him. I look at him and notice his face is red.

"Why are you nervous," I say.

"What do y-you m-ean I-m not nervous?." He says while stuttering.

I chuckle at the cute boy and say "Do I make you nervous Harry"

he turns an even brighter shade of red and says "N-No of co-urse not"

I smile while I'm giggling and said "You're so cute."

He smiles and we talk for what seemed like hours until we fell asleep together.

He was holding on to my waist while I was laying on his chest holding on to his.

Morning

"They look so cute together. Should we wake them?," a voice says.

"We have classes soon of course we should wake them." A different voice said.

"It's not fair Harry gets to sleep with her," another voice said.

"Hermione Jean granger if you are trying to wake me up this early, I swear to Merlin I will kick your ass," I say groaning while looking up.

I see Ron, Hermi, and twins. "You're going to be late for breakfast if you don't get ready," hermi says.

That bitch knows food is my weakness. "Ughhh fine," I say.

I sit up and realize I'm sitting up on Harry's waist. I decide to gently wake up Harry.

"Morning," I say.

"Morning," he says.

He notices me sitting on top of him and turns red.

Then I look up at my sister and she has a smirk on her face.

I roll my eyes at her and head to our dorm to change into a black tight dress with my Gryffindor tie that is tied loosely around my neck I put on my white high top converse and throw my hair into a messy bun. (this is what y/n wore)

 (this is what y/n wore)

Then put my robes on

Then put my robes on. We headed down to the great hall and ate breakfast.