|| Y/n L/n ||

"Y/n, I'm going to meet Jonathan, do you want to come?" Erina asks, tapping on y/n's shoulder as to break her out of her daydream. "oh ah... Huh?" y/n asks and turn to her, she didn't quite hear what she said. "I asked if you want to come? I'm meeting with Jonathan" Erina giggled at her sister's expression, finding it cute. "Ah no no~ I wouldnt want to ruin your date" Y/n started teasing as she pokes erina's stomach with a suggestive expression. Almost in an instant, erina's face turn red. "i-it's not a date!" she refuse to believe and playfully slap y/n's hand, earning a loud laugh from her. "Keep denying it sis, I'll just fetch you at dawn" Y/n said, "dawn? What if I already left before it?" Erina asks, "you always 'stay' with Jonathan till its dawn eri" Y/n giggled, "though I'm sure you didn't notice it since you're too engulf in your... 'hang out'" Y/n continued to tease. "stop ittt" Erina blush, "anyways go go don't keep your boyfriend waiting" Y/n chuckle, earning a last playful slap from erina before she left. "ahh... Now about those bastards" Y/n turned back to her original tone and crossed her legs, looking outside to see the 3 guys who challenged her to a match. "..." she kept herself silent as she observe, she still have an hour before the fight go down. "hmm, should I give them quite the lesson?" she mutter to herself as she cross her arms, lifting her chin as she continued to watch them play around.

A few minutes later, she saw erina walked pass them. Her eyes narrowed as she heard those catcalls, making her nose twitch in annoyance." yeah... I'll send them to hell" Y/n growl and stands up, she didn't care even if she still have half and hour, she's going to teach those guys a lesson they will never forget. "look who finally showed up!" one of them yelled, pointing at y/n who had her bag slung over her shoulder. "ready to be beaten up girly?" the taller one asks mockingly. "let's not fight here... Ets go somewhere more... Spacious" y/n smiles, "oh ho ho! You sound confident you bitch" The tall guy scoffs. "I know a place" Y/n smirks, "lead the way" the guy in the middle one huff.

The 4 walked towards a open field, there were no trees or anything around which is a really good, for y/n atleast. "alright, who'll go first?" The tall guy asks, "dont mind if I do" the smaller one smirks and walk towards y/n, who put her bag down and removed her long skirt, revealing a long pants underneath. "My name is Diego" He introduced himself, "I don't care" Y/n said and turn to face him. "come on don't be such a stick in the mud!" Diego laughs, "and since you're a girl I'll let you start" he smirks, "are you sure?" Y/n asks as she warm up, "of course, though I do say be careful since I might hurt you" Diego wink, "oh I don't mind, that's what fight is" Y/n said and roll her shoulders, creating that sound of bone cracking. "Do I need to count for you?" she ask mockingly, "tch! Whatever!" Diego yelled and got into his stance, which made Y/n smirk and run towards him.

Of course the first thing someone will do if they are about to be attack is to defend themselves, could be block the attack using their arm or such. But this guy, was too proud that he just stood there with a mocking expression. "land a punch if you can!" he yelled out, y/n lift her fist up as if she's going to punch, something diego already... 'foreseen' he got ready to dodge but in his shock instead of her fist colliding with his body it was her leg hitting him in the shin. "ack!" he flew away and tumble on the ground, immediately curling into a ball due to the pain. "Diego!" the tall one yelled. "You motherfucker! AISEN!" he called out, the guy named aisen run towards y/n and tried to grab her, but y/n was faster that she dodged him quite easily. Without any second though, y/n clasp both of her hands together and lift it up, swinging it down with full force to aisen's back knocking him out on the ground. "Aisen!" The tall guy called out. "and you..." y/n turn towards him and took a step forward, "AHHH!" he yelled in fear and fell on the ground, "What's your name? I already know theirs and it would be a little... Unfair that I don't know yours" y/n stops just a meter away from her and crouch down to match his level. "i-it's Dein" he said, "Dein huh?" Y/ smirks and was about to punch him but suddenly, someone snake their hands on their shoulder(below her armpit) keeping her from using her arms. "Diego!" Dein said in bliss. "HAHAHHAHAHA you're so screwed!" Deigo laughs, y/n let out a growl as she tried to free herself from his grasp. "this is for Diego!" Dien swing his fist and punch her on the stomach, "ahh!" Y/n gasp and started coughing. "This one's for Aisen!" Dien swing his fist once more, this time on her face.

Y/n spit out the blood and a tooth causing the two to laugh, "HAHAHHAHA YOU THOUGHT YOU'RE SOMETHING?! YOU'RE JUST A GIRL!" Dein yelled and lift his hand, thinking of punching once again, but y/n had something in mind. She uses Diego and lean to him, jumping to the air and swinging her left leg to Dein's jaw, knocking him unconscious." Dei-! "before Diego could even finish his sentence y/n's feet landed on the ground once again, she didn't think twice and instantly stomp her foot on his, making him cry out loud. He automatically let go and crouch down to hold his hurting feet, y/n swing her leg once more and hit him in the temple. "fuckers" she spit on him and wipe her lips, walking towards her bag and her skirt and glaring down at the still conscious Deigo. "Don't ever show your face to me again" she threaten and left, not even hearing his answer. "Ahh those bastard" she groans touching her aching cheeks.

It's almost dawn... "that came pretty fast" Y/n mutter, thinking of a lie to reason out with erina. She walk out of the field and look around, wondering if erina will be at the pond with Jonathan or at their favorite tree instead. She hum before smirking, "I guess I don't need to think" she told herself as she saw erina smiling as she walks at the road towards her, she crosses her arms knowing erina hasn't seen her yet. "she looks so happy" she smiles and was about to go to her when 3 male stops erina. Her eyes widen, frozen as the blond kid pull erina into a kiss.

[ Author's Note ]

[ Author's Note ]

So I know this is a x reader fanfiction, but!

This is what I kinda think you look like:

But of course your eye color is E/c, your hair is H/c

But of course your eye color is E/c, your hair is H/c.  I forgot the name of this character and I'm kinda lazy to look it up soooooo...

I actually edited this. This is the real one:

Anywaysss that's all next chap coming up!

Also, I feel like changing the tittle? Hmmmm