Chapter one -Thanksgiving

It all started off at Thanksgiving, the night my older brother Aryia came home. I am the youngest of 4 I have my oldest brother Aryia, my sister Tara, than my brother Brennen, of course I'm last. Aryia is coming home from the traphouse as they call it, he said its close to his studio that he records at so its going great.

You came running down stairs to your mum screaming at Tara, You ran down in a black sports bra with grey sweats, your mother stared at you and Tara. "Mom I'm sorry it was a mistake" "You said you put the oven on" your mom said pissed, "uhm anything I could help with down here?" You say confusingly "Maybe you know how to turn on the oven" you mom gives Tara a death glare, "uhm yeah.. I'll do that now you both go get changed" they walked up the stares still bickering as you rolled your eyes.

You sighed under your breath as you turned on the oven to cook the turkey, and anything else in the oven. You bent down to see what was in the oven, when an familiar but yet unknown voice came from the living room. You got up to see a guy, maybe early 20s probably one of Aryias band geeks. You rolled your eyes at him, as 4 other guys walked through the door. Than Aryia came from behind them, "Hey sis thats what your wearing to dinner" he said chuckling "No, its just I was dealing with mum and Tara fighting again." You said staring at the unknown guys that were sitting in your living room. "Whens she gonna move out for gods sake. Well these are some of the people I live with, meet Jake, Corey, Sam and Colby." They all smiled and waved except Colby, he walked up to you and shook your hand. He had fiery and delight, as he stared at you with his ocean blue eyes. "Whos this lovely little girl" he said with a devilish smirk, and winked at you. You scoffed "already know I'll hate you" you dropped his hand, Colby laughs annoyedly.

You're mom came running downstairs, happy as she could ever be seeing her successful little boy. She brought him into a big hug, "everyones missed you." She said smiling glaring at you, "well are you gonna go change into something respectful." She said darting at you, Colby smirked under his handed covered in rings. "I will right now mum." You say as you sighed up the stairs, you went into your closet and grabbed a red dress.

You posted:

Caption: Happy Thanksgiving, love you all💖1 million likes-12

1 million likes-12.4k comments-1k shares
Comments:
Datbitch: omgg your so pretty
Tarayummy: slaying that outfit:)
xxx.love.xxx: I wish I were you!
Y/n.babes replied to xxx.love.xxx: please hun i wish i were you💖

You walk downstairs to everyone laughing and smiling, even Aryias new friends. There were an empty seat next to Colby, of course you had to take it. He smirk as he saw that you rolled your eyes at the fact you had to sit next to him. You caught your moms eye "sorry there was no more seats left, other than that one hun" she had a small smile at the side of her face. "Thats just fine." You said as you sat beside Colby, "so these are the people you live with?" Your mom said to Aryia. "Yes they all are influencers, or their musical artists." He said happily "How long are they staying for." Your mom chocked on her water she was sipping out of, "Y/n there our guests be nice." She said all eyes on you.

Everyone got lost in conversation as you stayed quiet, "y/n maybe you should go live with them for a while" your mother said out of the blue you started laughing. "Why?" "Well they're into the internet and your pretty popular on insta." She said, "Whats your insta" Colby asked. "y/n.babes" Tara says "Tara!" You say "Chill sis its nothing." Brennen replies "whatever."

You looked over at Colby quietly scrolling through your insta, "4million followers eh" he says nodding his head "stalker much" you rolled your eyes and took a deep breath. He smirked at you, and you slammed your hands on the table as he touched brushed the side of your thigh with his finger. "I'm gonna get some fresh air." You walked up the stairs into your room, "y/n your get your ass back down here!" You slammed your door, "sorry about that, she doesn't like this sorta stuff. She likes partying and hanging out with friends." She says rolling your eyes, "Maybe she should come live with us." Colby says. "You know what your agreeing to rignt? My hot headed sister who acts like shes 16. When shes 20. you want her to live with us." Aryia said "well I'm just saying to get her some work experience if she wants to be an influencer" he says looking down at his phone still looking at your profile. "I feel she'll be very successful at it". He said breathing out, "okay sounds good, she'll come with you guys tomorrow."

************************************
Hey guys

Hope you all are doing well, thank you so much for reading my first chapter. Please vote, and comment to give me feed back! Love y'all
-Kierstin