Chapter Three - The Mystery Girl

You walked to your room pissed at your brother, Jake runs after you. "You okay" "I'm just fine I just want to drink." "Thats good cause were going to a party at our friends house tonight" "I wasn't invited." "Well I invited you okay" you nodded to him and walked back into your room. You go grab a black tight party dress.

You walked out of the room all ready, you walk outside where everyone talking. They all have tequila shots except, Sam the designated driver. "Doing shots without me come on" you say walking over, you grabbed one and shot it back. "Okay lets go" Colby said. You get into two cars cause Colby wanted to drive himself. You get there the whole house is crowded, girls dancing on guys or making out in corners. You lost the guys, but found Colby on the couch with some blonde girls kissing him. You grabbed a white claw, and decided to take a break for a second. You walked outside the back door into the dark cold night, you looked back inside to see Colby still having fun with some girls. "I told you this is what he does" Aryia says "what? Oh colby I dont care" you say chuckling "now I'm going back inside to hook up with someone" "ew why would you tell me that" Aryia says.

You walk inside and started dancing with a guy, he kissed you and started to push you towards a bedroom. "Get the fuck off of her" Colby said "I can make my own decisions Colby." "Fine whatever" he walks away pissed "was that your brother or something" "no" you say kissing the guy again. He layed you across the bed and unzipped his pants to put protection on. Not breaking the kiss he slid it in and started pushing up and down. You pushed him over wanting control, "I want you to ride me" he said so you did and he moaned. You went faster and faster, and he started loudly moaning. You smiled, and kept going "can we stop now I'm out of breath" the guy says. "Fine". You get off of him and walk out the door, with the man fallowing behind you. Colby was outside of the room, on his phone he grabbed your hand and pulled you over. "You done." "Yep now I'm gonna get a drink" "no your not, your brother and the rest of them left well you were having some fun. Now were leaving." "Whatever". You get into his car and its a starry night, he pulls into McDonald's. "What do you want" he asks "I'll have a m&m mcflurry " he orders two, one for him and one for you. He drives by the beach and parks, "I thought we had to get home." "Technically I don't own you you could've stayed" you roll your eyes at him.

It was an awkward silencefor a minute or two, "my brother doesn't want me near you." You say breaking the silence. "What do you say to that" he says not making eye contact and looking at the moon "I can make my own decisions." You say instantly regretting it. He chuckles "That doesn't mean anything does it." He says smirkingly, "god no were just friends." You say looking at your ice cream you get out of the car and run to the freezing cold water.

You dipped your feet in and twirled around, "what are you doing y/n" he yells from the car "come dance with me" you say randomly. He walked over and you grabbed him and he grabbed your waist. You both started slow dancing, than you got lost in his ice cold eyes. The eyes you could tell been through a lot, more than you could think. Than you heard cameras flashing, thats when you knew you fucked up.

The next morning

All over the news was that photo with Colby and the "mystery" girl

All over the news was that photo with Colby and the "mystery" girl. You woke up still in your dress, you walked down stairs to Sam, Aryia, and Jake staring at you. "Can I help you" you say grabbing a box of cereal "Yes you actually can, what did you do last night after the party." You paused and looked at them "went back here with Colby" "there was no stops or anything during that. No touchy time." You rolled your eyes as Aryia said that. "Me and Colby are nothing he means nothing but a pretty little face to me."

They rolled there eyes, "you think imma believe that shit." "Fine. Me and Colby had ice cream and I invited him to dance on the beach. Thats it" they then showed the picture from last night. "Fuck. I didn't think it was gonna travel this fast." "Yup head line, is 'the mystery girl' how you like that Colby" as soon as he came down the hallway with grey sweats with no shirt. "What?" "I swear to god if you ever touch my sister like that again I wil-" "Enough! This is ridiculous with you Aryia. Sure Colby's an ass with a bad reputation, but so am I. No ones tell Colby to stay away from me." "But you actually have a heart still." "That died awhile ago." You say rolling your eyes.

You look out the window to see thousands of paparazzi outside.
"This is ridiculous." "Wouldn't have happened if you didn't have sex." "So your blaming this on me, when you aloud it." "Yup" "God you make me mad." "I know" he says smiling. "Would you two stop bickering. So you go outside there and say you went home with me. Okay." You roll your eyes and nod at what aryia said.
You walk out the door they started attacking you, "Who are you" "were you the mystery girl" they just non stopped asking you questions. "Shut up" you raised your voice "I'm 19 and I'm Aryias sister, I have no idea who or what this mystery girl is. I went home from the party with Aryia. Colby drove separately" you said calmy "Anything going on with you and Colby" "Nothing whatsoever, nore would it cause hes one of my brothers friends." "Why did you move into the traphouse" "to get more experience as a influencer. Is that all" "we got everything we need thank you." You walked inside, Colbys no where, he disappeared. "Good job out there" "thanks now I need to go get changed"

You walked into your room to see someone you'd never thought you'd see, your ex.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this chapters really bad, but I swear they get better!! Thanks for reading my story :)

-Kierstin